Would the players want Di Canio back?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would the players want Di Canio back?

After he left, I recall many articles in the press and on websites with many of our players saying that working with Di Canio was very hard because of the language barrier and that his English didn't improve greatly in the months when he was here. Training sessions were very stop start. Now we have Sousa, and the players seem very happy with him; even those not in the side.
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
    After he left, I recall many articles in the press and on websites with many of our players saying that working with Di Canio was very hard because of the language barrier and that his English didn't improve greatly in the months when he was here. Training sessions were very stop start. Now we have Sousa, and the players seem very happy with him; even those not in the side.

Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

I don't include those ones that are leaving like Camp!
      First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Sorry guys but scott havent you already started a LDC thread today!!! Havent we got enough already guys!
        Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

dont want de canio, nor sousa.. get a manager with championship experience..

i mean blackwell at sheff utd is doing great, but i bet if we'd got him instead of dowie people would say oh no he took leeds down.. he didnt.. the season before that leeds was in playoff final vs watford.. managers with like him and even boothroyd can do it in this league.. fact
          Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
          Lovejoy: "No?!"
          Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Working...
          X