Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We were 9th When Paulo Took Charge

and 3 points off the play offs.

Did he not have enough time to get us into the Top 6?

just a thought

It's a 4 year plan. We keep being told that. Sousa was planning for next season. He was clearly told that. He wanted his own players and on the evidence of Lopez, if he'd been allowed to bring them in, we might well have gotten to the play offs. Instead we got a broken down Helguson; a lightweight Miller; and a non-entity at CCC level called Borrowdale, the cost of whom might easily have allowed the club to look at cutting ST prices for next season instead.

When people are being called to account, why isn't the person responsible for wasting the club's money on three players who have been a liability being sacked for incompetence?

Comment

its a 4 YEAR plan, then us fans should not be so impatient.

You only have to see how much we moan everyday. The irony is we crave success just like the board do.

Comment

Originally posted by Bernie's barnet View Post
        It's a 4 year plan. We keep being told that. Sousa was planning for next season. He was clearly told that. He wanted his own players and on the evidence of Lopez, if he'd been allowed to bring them in, we might well have gotten to the play offs. Instead we got a broken down Helguson; a lightweight Miller; and a non-entity at CCC level called Borrowdale, the cost of whom might easily have allowed the club to look at cutting ST prices for next season instead.

When people are being called to account, why isn't the person responsible for wasting the club's money on three players who have been a liability being sacked for incompetence?
        Exactly. You give a guy half a season and then you sack him?
        Because Helguson and Dexter for england are our strikers?
        You must be mad. Oh, yeah let's not forget agyemang.
        A first class lineup , that.

Comment

your right Dowie didn't do too bad.

Though by the end, he was just too afraid to lose.
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Pete doesn't that tell us something about the way the club is being run then?

Oh I forgot Flavio is an easy target..... :scorn: :scorn: :scorn: :scorn:
            A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

And who was making him afraid to lose?

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

Dowie is an assistant.
                Sousa had/has a future.
                Dowie sucked, we never scored one goal away from home when he was in charge, you lot were crying for his head then, now , suddenly, "he didn't do too bad"
                are you drinking so early in the morning?

Comment

Dowie is an assistant?? I thought he was a manager.albeit he is currently asst to shearer.

Dowie knows the championship.and has got promotion(palace) from this league.he wasnt given enough time and niether is sousa by the look of things.

Comment

Originally posted by hammer View Post
                    Dowie is an assistant?? I thought he was a manager.albeit he is currently asst to shearer.

Dowie knows the championship.and has got promotion(palace) from this league.he wasnt given enough time and niether is sousa by the look of things.
                    he is an assistant to a joke of a Newcastle manager.
                    that should tell you all you need to know.
                    A green horn manager picks dowie as his assistant.
                    Ergo, he is an assistant. Next. And Dowie never played
                    in europe in his life, unlike Sousa. No comparison.

Comment

Whats playing in europe got to do with being a good manager? Is that Buffalo/bull? I'd say more more bull than Buffalo. Yeah cause great footballers make great managers why don't we get Bryan Robson in or how about Glen Hoddle shall I go on? Dowie could of done a job and he knows alot about this division which he has had success as mentioned to you which went through 1 ear out the other
                      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                        Whats playing in europe got to do with being a good manager? Is that Buffalo/bull? I'd say more more bull than Buffalo. Yeah cause great footballers make great managers why don't we get Bryan Robson in or how about Glen Hoddle shall I go on? Dowie could of done a job and he knows alot about this division which he has had success as mentioned to you which went through 1 ear out the other
                        Dowie couldn't buy a goal away from home
                        if we picked up more points away he'd still have a job.
                        The fact that no other club wants him as manager should tell you everything.

Comment

Working...
                        X