Routledge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Routledge

Have we ruined Routledge? I haven't been to any games since the Norwich soaking I got. I took some work friends and I was ashamed to be a QPR fan that night. Regarding this post, he looked a class act when playing in a good winning side like Cardiff. I can't stand them and I think they should be punished because they have to many thugs and we need to start clamping down on this. I think its a case of confidence and playing in a losing side must of dented his confidence. Also he may regret the move but it sounds like a pure financial reason but you can't knock his workrate but it must be very frustrating for him.
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

wayne routledge aka the new 'langers'.

people will say how much 'ability' he has but he never does anything.

Comment

Thats quite harsh to call him the new langers but I think he was a better player at cardiff. Confidence must be an issue when you are playing in a poor side. I think he will be better off when Vine and Buz r back with a decent striker.
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

confidence?

id put it down to him be a lazy arrogant michael hunt

Comment

Lets take a look at the guys career to date.

2001-2005 : Solid start at Palace, then move to Spurs.

2005-2006 : 2 starts for Spurs (1 sub) farmed out on loan to Portsmouth 3 starts (10 sub)

2006-2007 : out on loan at Fulham, 17 starts (11 sub)

2007-2008 : 1 start (1 sub) Sold to Villa 1 sub appearance

2008-2009 : 2 starts (5 sub) out on loan to Cardiff 9 starts Sold to us 13 starts (1 sub)

That gives us a grand total of 45 starts and 29 sub appearances in 4 seasons.

Don't know what the problem with him is really, didn't last very long at Villa sold on after less than a year. Strange.

Look on the bright side though at least he passed his medical
          A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

he looks a good player to me, very good! But when the rest of the team are hoofing the ball and misplacing their passes - and there is NEVER anyone into the box to get on the end of crosses - what is he suppose to do?

Comment

From what I have seen he is a good player.

Comment

he is supposed to pick up the ball on the halfway line and go on a dazzling run round all the other team including manager and subs stopping to shake hands with the ref on the way, round the keeper three times then go back and nutmeg him, then scissorkick the ball into the goal. to celebrate he will soar into the upper loft and dance a jig in P and Q blocks. if he does this once a week he can be considered a good player.

Comment

Originally posted by Rieger View Post
                  From what I have seen he is a good player.
                  Yeah, same as that.
                  Under Les Ferdinand:
                  Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                  Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                  Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                  Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                  And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

perhaps he feels he has made a mistake coming to rangers and just cannot be bothered like some of the players......seems funny so far into the season players only just realised they are playing for their futures......wouldn't surprise me if WR puts in a transfer request in the summer....the goings on at rangers is not exactly what he signed up for.

Comment

Although Ramage has improved he doesn't have the same ability as Connolly as to link up with Routledge. With Cook not in form and left wingers that drift in because they aren't naturally left footed we play so much through the right hand channel that Routledge gets marked out of the game.

Comment

He is very good player

Comment

Working...
                        X