Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who should replace Sousa?

thoughts?
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

I have it on good authority Scolari and erikksson are on the radar:byebye:

Comment

When is he getting replaced????
      Twitter - @DiscoDaveW

http://www.twitter.com/DiscoDaveW

Comment

Originally posted by dave1882 View Post
        When is he getting replaced????
        very soon according to my sauce at hq

Comment

couldent give a monkeys nuts.
          They seek him here.................

Comment

Originally posted by Wembley Ranger View Post
            I have it on good authority Scolari and erikksson are on the radar:byebye:
            On what radar? How much would they cost and why would they even think about coming?

Comment

Wrong question.

Sousa should stay.

Others should go(no names)

Comment

Spot on rblockells!

Comment

Shame - but on the cards.

It doesn't matter who replaces him. Briatore will continue to give team talks and Paladini will continue to sign the players based on his personal agenda.

Really couldn't care less if Idi Amin turned up as First Team Coach tbh

Comment

Originally posted by scottjones View Post
                    thoughts?
                    mickey mouse.
                    I might not agree with what you say,
                    but i will defend your right to say it.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
                      Shame - but on the cards.

It doesn't matter who replaces him. Briatore will continue to give team talks and Paladini will continue to sign the players based on his personal agenda.

Really couldn't care less if Idi Amin turned up as First Team Coach tbh
                      Isn't he dead? Though on current form he would probably pass a club medical
                      A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

It is pointless sacking the manager all the time, when the person responsible for getting the players (and taking 140K interest free loans that may or may not be repaid) keeps his job. Get rid of GP, then get a manager who can do the job like all of the teams above us in the Championship do.

Comment

Oliveira/Gaz doing the training

Gp/Briatore buying the players

I dont want to carry on sacking the manager particularly when he is not solely responsible for the current position we find ourselves in

I think he should be given longer and backed to get the players he wants

With his assistant now gone hopefully he can be more hands on

Comment

If they sack Sousa,then I am not renewing.And this is true of a few other RBlockers aswell.I just hope that these rumours of his impending demise are unfounded-if they are true,then those who brought it about have a lot to answer for.

Comment

If, as those in the know keep alluding to, that Sousa is about to be sacked then it is really pointless getting any manager in at all. Because anyone worth their salt will stand up to FB and if they do then they are out. Got to say the logic of this proposed move is beyond me and certainly won't convince me to renew my season ticket. Fantastic bit of marketing by the board and their monkey Comical Ali.
                              RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

Working...
                              X