No announcement yet.

Who should replace Sousa?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just be done with it and appoint Flabio Briatore as Owner / Manager and Gianni Paladini as Assistant Manager / Chairman. They are interfering so much anyway, they might as well do it themselves as no self respecting 'manager' or 'coach' should touch this gig with a 200' barge pole.

Seriously, until that changes, we appear f'd.:cry::cry:

Comment

I have no doubt we will get a manager who will be in charge of buying his own players, so that all this political rubbish can stop.
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Pete - What political rubbish do you mean. The Fat Itie interfering or people saying bad things about GP ?

Comment

Any manager worth a light will avoid Rangers like the plague. The only ones who would take the job would only be interested in the pay off 6 months later, and wouldn't actually give a toss about the team.

Much more likely we'll have Ainsworth appointed. He'll take it from behind from Briatore until he can't sit down anymore.

If Sousa is removed, the part that certain individuals played in all this won't be forgotten.

Comment

According to your sauce?
            What are you a chinese restaurant?

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
              I have no doubt we will get a manager who will be in charge of buying his own players...

Or keep this manager and simply let him buy his own players?
              Just a thought...
              Banning people is no longer my hobby,
              but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

I have no doubt we will get a manager who will be in charge of buying his own players, so that all this political rubbish can stop.
                DO you have that in writing?

Perhaps if they had thought of that in the first place we wouldn't be in such a mess now and supporters wouldn't be at each others throats all the time.

Is it just me or is a coincidence that all this is happening at the time the accounts came out? Also gives them a chance to name a new possibly big name manager just before they finally announce the season ticket prices.

Smoke and mirrors.........
                A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

With respect Pete, is that not what they said Sousa had?

Comment

Sousa should stay. To sack him would be madness.
                    *cue the prince*

Comment

the first person to be shown the door should be GP

Comment

why?

I'm sure he does not pick the team or set formations. Have you been going to watch games lately? Its been awful.

Players should shoulder some responsibility, but simple fact is we have no leader or or off the pitch.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                          It is pointless sacking the manager all the time, when the person responsible for getting the players (and taking 140K interest free loans that may or may not be repaid) keeps his job. Get rid of GP, then get a manager who can do the job like all of the teams above us in the Championship do.
                          Get Rid of Gianni? No, first you need to get ride of Flavio!

Comment

Originally posted by BigShark View Post
                            why?

I'm sure he does not pick the team or set formations. Have you been going to watch games lately? Its been awful.

Players should shoulder some responsibility, but simple fact is we have no leader or or off the pitch.
                            to start off ive been to every home game and about 15 away games this season so that settles that point

but GP is signing the players

and there is not one manager in the world who can make a team succsessful without a good forward line. i have no doubt that with one good forward we would have had a better season

Comment

without trying to start any arguments or a GP vs PS debate, if the new guy is allowed to purchase the players where would that leave your mate GP?

Comment

We may as well get Churchill the insurance dog, as he'll always nod and say Yes.

Comment

Working...
                                X