Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad Atmosphere Now..Maybe Short Memories?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad Atmosphere Now..Maybe Short Memories?

Don#t we have a history of booing players and venting anger at players

Mick Leach

Paul Furlong

Gerry Francis (yes in the seventies, request from Jim Gregory to stop booing him, in a programme I Have)

Geroge Santos

Stefan Moore

Steve Morrow

Tony Witter

Michael meaker

Tony Sealy

I might have missed some off, but certainly not new this season our displeasure at players
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Stewart Wardley got a particularly rough time if I remember correctly.

Comment

yes your right.

After he had a great season, he played like my grandmother
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

You could certainly include many more onto that list pete.

My concern with the current atmosphere at HQ this season is that there are long long periods of sheer silence - i've never known it as bad as this season.

Comment

thats entertainment

Comment

IMO It's down to the expectation of the team as a whole being more than what has been delivered! And expectation of the club to improve which I think a lot of people feel hasn't happened! It looks like we will finish around where we are now in 10th so there has been an improvement though some of the football has arguably been worse! 10th has to be seen as a dissapointment though there is no way in hell Flavios aim this season was to finish 10th thats clear from the sacking of Dowie and pressure Sousa is under to do better!

Comment

down to winning eff all and high prices, watching crap teams and paying for the insult

Comment

Its so much worse in our ground aswell! Small and compact!

Never really got boo'ed but Radek Cerny didnt have it easy at 1st.
                Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Martyn Busby I remember being the target of the boo boys as well in the 1970s and Mick Leach never got the recognition he deserved, boo'd often.

Your right Pete its a unsavoury part of the clubs history.

Sean In Oz

Comment

Tony Sealy deserved much worse. Possibly the worse miss I've ever seen in professional football, way worse than helguson's at palace.

Comment

Even i got boo`ed once by 16 blokes.

You can`t guarantee were your phish is going,after a night with a lady.

Comment

Tony Witter only played one game! Away at Aston Villa and was given the runaround by Dalian Atkinson and Dean Saunders.

Busby after his injury really used to get it in the neck, as did John Beck, Chris Woods, Dean Coney and Michael Meaker.

Right about Gerry Francis - I remember that very well. Think he was recovering from a serious knee injury and had lost much of his pace

Comment

Karl Ready though he did deserve it as he was possibly the worst player I have ever seen wear the Hoops with Steve Slade a very close second.

Comment

Agree Paul however still think Steve Morrow was the worst ever player.

This year Ramage has has a fair bit of stick.

Comment

Working...
                            X