No announcement yet.

The Person Sat next To You HQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pc1401 i know the feeling mate. Its like a sponsored silence at times.

Comment

Have a family to my right.Have a small boy around 5.Not seem them for the last 3 or 4 games though.Probably couldn't take the rubbish they were watching.

To the left is empty.Sometimes English guys,but mostly random Eastern Europeans.Usually have various foreigners behind me as well.

Comment

I've this really miserable bloke next to me. No sense of humour whatsoever. I made some cracking jokes. But not even a smile. I mean whenever Ramos gets the ball I tap him and say "football stop here" Nothing, the miserable sod. You know we have so many midfielders. Well whenever they announce the players name during the line up. I say "and in midfield" again nothing. Not even a smile out of politeness. Also I don't think he likes our keeper, because whenever I mention Serny to him, he seems to cringe.

Comment

Originally posted by superckat View Post
          I've this really miserable bloke next to me. No sense of humour whatsoever. I made some cracking jokes. But not even a smile. I mean whenever Ramos gets the ball I tap him and say "football stop here" Nothing, the miserable sod. You know we have so many midfielders. Well whenever they announce the players name during the line up. I say "and in midfield" again nothing. Not even a smile out of politeness. Also I don't think he likes our keeper, because whenever I mention Serny to him, he seems to cringe.
          fpmsl!!.

;D;D;D

Comment

Originally posted by BobHazell View Post
            Sit in the lower loft with my kids. The atmosphere is appalling.
            Ditto.
            Lower Loft too.
            Me and Josie try to sing along, but we're usually on our own, or with only a very few others.
            Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

I sit next to Michael Whelan in MU. He smells of poo.

Comment

Not being a season ticket holder you end up sitting in all sorts of places. The last game I went to (Brizzle City) I sat and chatted to a guy that comes from the Isle of Wight, a nice chap who gets to as many games as myself. I have sat next to the chap with Grandad on his large hat, also a couple of times next to Tommy Miller. Tommy a great chap but scared the sh+te out of my lad the first time. In general most of the fans I sit near are good lads or lassies. I would however like to meet again the lady I sat next to at Old Traford :red_heart:
                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

I sit next to someone who spends 90 minutes fast asleep. He only wakes up in the 44th and 89th minute when it's time to go to the bar.
                  First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Originally posted by Cambs Hoops View Post
                    Not being a season ticket holder you end up sitting in all sorts of places. The last game I went to (Brizzle City) I sat and chatted to a guy that comes from the Isle of Wight, a nice chap who gets to as many games as myself. I have sat next to the chap with Grandad on his large hat, also a couple of times next to Tommy Miller. Tommy a great chap but scared the sh+te out of my lad the first time. In general most of the fans I sit near are good lads or lassies. I would however like to meet again the lady I sat next to at Old Traford :red_heart:
                    Where were you sat?!?!

I spoke to a guy at the City game... coincidence?

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
                      I sit next to someone who spends 90 minutes fast asleep. He only wakes up in the 44th and 89th minute when it's time to go to the bar.
                      That's no way to talk about your Dad!

I sit beside a fella called Nathan (ironically), Big nose, thin and never shuts up.

Comment

Working...
                      X