WBA, Middlesboro, Newcastle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WBA, Middlesboro, Newcastle

Leicester, Peterborough, Millwall, next season?

Which one of the 6 are you looking more forward to?

Newcastle for me
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Newcastle as well
    @chrisrobson9

Comment

It should be Mewcastle, but Millwall is always a winner for me.
      Your mum would love me...

Comment

MK Dons hopefully, hate MK Dons but its only down the road from me.
        Also, If you ask a MK Dons Supporter what they think of QPR they will say MoneyBags QPR and trying to buy success.

I had a heated discussion with some fans a few weeks back in my local after MK Dons game, slating QPR cos of Money but MK Dons stadium was built because of ASDA and IKEA who share the same site which funded it all.
        The Top Tier which would make the ground a 30,000 Capacity cant be finished now as M&S have pulled the plug in moving to the site now.

Was even told by one of the Fools that I should support my local team. Ha Ha.
        They slated Kevin Gallen (even though when he signed for them they stole the Magic Hat song)

Would love to see QPR thrash Franchise FC at the MOO CAMP

Comment

Newcastle at home would be good, but Newcastle away aswell for a weekend drinking session !!
          Last edited by Youvebeenrangered; 08-04-2009, 07:34 PM.
          Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Lets ne honest, the Geordies won't be coming down unfortunately...

Comment

I still think Pompey will be one of the three.
              Banning people is no longer my hobby,
              but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

millwall and newcastle away
                mkdons because we will sell it out midweek or if it was on a saturday

Comment

Newcastle would be fantastic a great weekend away and a terrific stadium.
                  http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

We'll probably get Newcastle on a Tuesday night.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
                      MK Dons hopefully, hate MK Dons but its only down the road from me.
                      Also, If you ask a MK Dons Supporter what they think of QPR they will say MoneyBags QPR and trying to buy success.

I had a heated discussion with some fans a few weeks back in my local after MK Dons game, slating QPR cos of Money but MK Dons stadium was built because of ASDA and IKEA who share the same site which funded it all.
                      The Top Tier which would make the ground a 30,000 Capacity cant be finished now as M&S have pulled the plug in moving to the site now.

Was even told by one of the Fools that I should support my local team. Ha Ha.
                      They slated Kevin Gallen (even though when he signed for them they stole the Magic Hat song)

Would love to see QPR thrash Franchise FC at the MOO CAMP
                      Agreed I have just moved to MK from Luton, and I hate them, They also think they are a big club, worst ground I have been to for atmosphere. I would love to smash them, but in a way hope they stay down!!
                      @chrisrobson9

Comment

Boro and Newcastle -- both grounds I haven't made it to in the past.
                        Althoug, as someone said, they'll probably both be on Tuesday evenings.

Can't stand being herded like sheep at the Den -- praying Millwall don't come up for that reason.
                        Last edited by swanleyhoop; 08-04-2009, 10:04 PM.
                        Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Newcastle aint down yet and 1 of the 3 in league 1 may not go up.a bit premature me thinks.

Just glad it aint us....lol

Comment

So am I, the parking at your place is atrocious!
                            As are the jams afterwards!
                            Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Peterborough for me - a fantastic away ground - old fashioned terracing and lots of good watering holes after the game. Always a good Rangers turnout when we've played them there before and this creates a good atmosphere.

Comment

Working...
                              X