Paulo's the daddy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paulo's the daddy

HOGAN Ephraim has labelled Paulo Sousa a 'father figure' - and insisted the entire squad are staunchly backing the under-fire QPR coach.

More...
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

they said the same about Dowie.Obviously if Ephraim speaks highly about Sousa in public it increases his chances of being picked.

Comment

"Since Paulo Sousa's come in my game's gone on to a new level," Ephraim told the Times. "From the moment I left West Ham until the moment he came here, I don't think I learnt one thing and that was disappointing.

"But he's taught me so much stuff it's unreal and all my gratitude goes to him - it reminds me so much of being back at West Ham and with the England youth team.

"I'm thoroughly enjoying that role in the middle. Although at first I didn't believe I could play there, he's made me learn it and keep learning it and at the moment that's where I consider myself best.

"I know for a fact that all the players are behind him and personally there's not one thing I wouldn't do for him. He's like a father figure to me in football and I want to play under him, it's as simple as that. Hopefully that'll be the case for a long time."

Brilliant to read...

Comment

sousa is a dead manager walking.................factamondo!
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by matthew View Post
          they said the same about Dowie.Obviously if Ephraim speaks highly about Sousa in public it increases his chances of being picked.
          Probably increases his chances of being sent on loan to Nottm Forest I'd have thought. Good on him for speaking up for his manager.

Comment

Nice to see a few players sticking by Sousa

Comment

Working...
            X