No announcement yet.

upset with a few of the players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quaz thats ********. We have a right to express our views when players show no hunger and are being paid vast amounts of our hard earned money. The least they can do is stay on and they should have to stay till a certain time. Its not asking alot to give a little back instead of take take take. Met Ainsworth at the airport. Top top guy and gave every ounce of blood sweat and tears. Some of these lucky well paid even though they don't have a great deal of ability need to take a look at thereselves. Quaz you sound like a football agent. Stuff the fans they are just moaners. Wake up mate cause that post annoyed me!!!
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
      she/he will cry the moment they meet you.

Thats for sure
      How do you know the poster is a he-she?

Anyway, whoever it is would be far more upset at meeting you. Weird looking man!
      Your mum would love me...

Comment

In fact, I'm aure you'll have them in tears.

You scare people
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

should be great Im bring a book to read

Comment

In fact, I'm aure you'll have them in tears.

You scare people
            Can't help being feared and reveared mate.

Now come and kiss my guns
            Your mum would love me...

Comment

Flavio is an easy scapegoat, I have to say.

He is the one, we rarely see or get involved with as fans. Reality is, he is very very shrewd businessman
              Blimey, he's shrewdly done a job on the prevailing atmosphere at our club. I can't remember it being so depressing in all my 30 plus years of supporting the Rangers.
              The administration of our club has been an utter and complete shambles, time after time, after time, Flavio never ceases to make a balls-up, from ticket prices to simple everyday good PR with us supporters. I will say this though, he's typical of today's "very shrewd businessman", probably the most hated animal on the entire planet.

Comment

Working...
              X