Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

here we go again.

Ainsworth was in temporary charge

De canio was not sacked, if hadn;'t had personal problems he would still be here today.

the only manager sacked in the last 18 months was dowie
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

when ian holloway was at the club, There was real family feel about the place. Answorth, chris day ,gallen ,bircham always has time for us fans

Comment

Originally posted by BigShark View Post
        when ian holloway was at the club, There was real family feel about the place. Answorth, chris day ,gallen ,bircham always has time for us fans
        bar ainsworth how many were quickly told they wasn't good enough for championship...and by who...the fans.

Comment

The club used to have a real family feel about the place when Holloway was there. Players like Gallen, Bircham,Dan ****tu, Chris day and ofcourse garath answorth always made time for the fans always

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
            Can I play devils advocate?

this is not a defence.

When the team is not performing and are paid very well, is it not the chairmans perogrative to ask questions. In any walk of life, if you do your job, you get left to your own devices, when you don't owners have every right to question. This can be players, managers, sproting directors, staff etc etc

Just a point and I don't want to be s.lagged down for it.

We did not hear anthing like this, when we were winning.
            I see what you're trying to say mate, but It's far different in business.
            Usually, a CEO or Director of a company would know a lot, if not a decent amount about the industry. That's why he is the CEO/Director.

Flav is here for his money, not his expertise so It's really not the same.

Flav is meant to be a businessman, so why can't he see that he needs to concentrate on the business side of things, and not the running of the team.
            Your mum would love me...

Comment

Pete how many managers has QPR FC had since the Fat Itie has taken over temporary or not ?

Comment

Originally posted by swanleyhoop View Post
                I was thinking the same myself on Saturday.It used to be all bar 2 or 3 who would come over, now it seems the majority are happy to get down the tunnel asap.
                Even some of the ones who used to come round don't any more.

Say what you like about Holloway, he never let the players forget the importance of the fans -- remember how they would all come over at the start AND end of away games?
                Some of this lot seem to have let the "global brand" and "boutique" bit go to their heads.

If anyone (eg: Gareth) from the club is reading this -- have a word, will you? The PR between the fans and team is not very good -- this would be such a simple way to improve it -- if of course the club want to.
                A fair point of course, but I can't help thinking back to the kind of abuse we've given them this season - honestly, would you put yourself in line for some of that?
                #standuptocancer
                #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                  i think its quite funny with some fans...they boo the players when performances are not how they want them....then expect the players to stay at functions or clap the crowds that are booing them.......
                  Not all of us boo. Just a small minority.
                  I'm not one of the booers.

Either way, booed or not, they get paid a shed load of money, mainly through us. They should acknowledge that and respect us too.
                  It's a two way thing mate.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                    Not all of us boo. Just a small minority.
                    I'm not one of the booers.

Either way, booed or not, they get paid a shed load of money, mainly through us. They should acknowledge that and respect us too.
                    It's a two way thing mate.
                    so if you worked in an office......had a bad day...others moaned about your work...would you clap them at clocking off time?

just a thought:grimace:

Comment

I have never ever booed our players even when they do play crap

Comment

so if you worked in an office......had a bad day...others moaned about your work...would you clap them at clocking off time?

just a thought:grimace:
                        I think you know that's different, and although it was a jokey comment, I'll answer

If I was paid 5k plus per week for a 20 hour week, I'd do whatever was needed to keep my boss and collegues happy!!!

Comment

I think you know that's different, and although it was a jokey comment, I'll answer

If I was paid 5k plus per week for a 20 hour week, I'd do whatever was needed to keep my boss and collegues happy!!!
                          You may say that but unless you were actually in that position you couldn't say it as a fact. Many footballers do it purely for a living, it's what they do and they simply collect their money and trot off home. If their boss and colleagues are not happy do they really care seeing as there are plenty of other clubs out there willing to offer similar deals - just like the real world only the money is fantasy land.
                          #standuptocancer
                          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                            A fair point of course, but I can't help thinking back to the kind of abuse we've given them this season - honestly, would you put yourself in line for some of that?
                            1. Speak for yourself!
                            2. The booers/abusers are still the minority.
                            3. Criticism put on MB's -- well, the players don't have to come on here, so if there's any steam to be let off this is the sort of place to do it.

Personally, I never boo at games -- and will stop Dan from booing as well.
                            And I will always applaud.
                            Because there are always some players, even if not all, who deserve it.
                            It felt like there was only about a dozen of us applauding away to Colchester last season -- despite a promising debut from Vine and a good game from Ephraim -- glad I did, because Hogan gave me his shirt.
                            Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

glad you saw the funny side....but be careful with the do what ever...you know what bosses are like...unless female of course

Comment

glad you saw the funny side....but be careful with the do what ever...you know what bosses are like...unless female of course
                                Ouch!:devil:
                                Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Working...
                                X