Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opinions and insults

Right,

It's all starting to get out of hand now.
    Far too many insults and accusations being thrown around to argue your points.
    Something needs to change as It's rubbing off on everyone. Too many posters are taking the same path and acting like children with petty jibes and snide remarks.

What's wrong with debating the good old fassioned way.

Not really hard, is it?

Not many of us can say they are not guilty of the above at times, including myself.

Certain posters get called out too often just for expressing an opinion.

I doubt this will get the intended response, but hey ho...Let's see.
    Your mum would love me...

we are all friends
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

No insults please - argue against opinions all you like, but do not abuse their authors.
      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
        we are all friends
        Most of us mate.
        There are many who aren't and can't resist having a dig.

Comment

Agreed guys - no need for insults

Comment

You don't have to be friends to have a decent arguement/ debateTo be honest, on this site i haven't met anyone.I have spoekn with Benny from the old messageboard days.I have had odd arguement with QBP.

The problem with the internet as opposed to face to face in the pub for instance, is somethings said on here would not be said face to face.People tend to be more in your face on messageboards.Also - despite the odd ;D or smiley - the message can also come over in the wrong way.

Also - and this is just my opinion - the "In The Know" term seems to banded about alot more than it ever was.People assuming they know what is happening behind the scenes etc...riles others up.Plus - it does seem that there are posters with agenda's - which again doesnt bother me....but annoyrs others.

Comment

To be honest some of my best mates give me a good argument.

We are all passionate about the club, and it would be very boring just to agree all the time.
              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

We are all passionate about the club, and it would be very boring just to agree all the time.
                No it wouldn't!

Sorry couldn't help myself there. No offence meant. Keep up the good work.
                A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

Agree. I would never insult my fellow QPR fan but if we have a difference of opinion we should allow it to be debated.

Comment

Seconded

And I agree Spencer. It's far easier to come accross the wrong way over the net.
                    Some just take it to the next level though.

Comment

I will happily smile and say hello to you on Saturday Pete.
                      Even though I know you're totally wrong on EVERYTHING!!!

Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

:shame: Sorry

Does this include DFE:very_sad:?
                        Will change my user name to half full when QPR give me reason too...

Comment

Nothing wrong with a good argument whether on message boards or face to face, no need for insults though.

I do believe though that you will not get on with everyone and can ascertain to a certain degree a persons personality through their posts.

Comment

Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                            but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                            http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

What's the old phrase - "play the ball, not the man...."

Though I reserve the right to a one off, Lee Carsley 'challenge' should DFE/Weavie ever make a reappearance

Comment

Working...
                              X