No announcement yet.

GP £140k interest free loan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As I have said before the time to ask these questions is at the AGM.

No one knows the in's and outs of all the clubs finances many people may speculate.

For me the worrying aspect is the huge losses we are racking up rather than worrying about GP's salary and loans although I would be surprised if it was not mentioned by one or two people at the AGM.
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

let the propaganda continue, even though I have been requested to stop talking about paulo Sousa, which i have done.

Seems, you lot cannot stop yourself and cannot practice what you preach..Don't want to talk about individuals, yet you spend everyday doing it.
      But you acknowledge that your posts on Sousa are all opinion based. What we are talking about with GP and his £140k interest free loan is FACT, printed in black and white in the Holding company's accounts. No propaganda. No spin.

He is taking interest free money out of the club, how does that benefit us or our business. Don't you think we should have an answer to that??

Comment

When is the AGM?

I think it's a question that obviously has to be asked/answered
        Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

it does not matter what way you look at it, the 140K interest free loan with no timeline for repayment looks dodgy. What did Luton loose 30 points for ?

Comment

Questions:

Was it a short term loan and been repaid?
            If not, how long is the loan for?
            How much is being repaid each month?

Comment

Originally posted by NewarkR View Post
              Questions:

Was it a short term loan and been repaid?
              If not, how long is the loan for?
              How much is being repaid each month?
              Agree.

I hope you can also see that by us putting the accounts up ASAP before any other site that we're not in anyone's "pocket", or blinkered to any questions that need debating or answering.
              :red_heart:
              Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

when i was an it contractor , I took a director loan for a few months interest free as it was my own co. but im sure i had to pay it back within a year or it became income and then you have to pay tax on it.

We should of charged him interest just like our supposed benefactors are doing to QPR

Comment

Originally posted by Pyrford Ranger View Post
                  when i was an it contractor , I took a director loan for a few months interest free as it was my own co. but im sure i had to pay it back within a year or it became income and then you have to pay tax on it.

We should of charged him interest just like our supposed benefactors are doing to QPR
                  Give that man a prize. :boss:

Comment

Working...
                  X