X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BBC man on QPR.Planning For Next Season

David McIntyre on the latest from Loftus Road

More...

I was about to post this as well MYU. A few names thrown in there.
    @chrisrobson9

Comment

Well there's a 'Tabor' in the reserve squad on the offish, so he could well be on the money..

Comment

I think when the Mittals bought in we all expected to signing big name players and although this hasn't happened we shouldn't be ungrateful for the players that were brought in and those who are soon to join the club. I've never heard of Tabor but we are starting to see some good players coming out of Chelsea's academy (Bertrand, Mancienne, Cork) and hopefully we can add him to that list. As for Bischoff, Wenger rarely brings bad foreign players to Arsenal. If we were to sign him and Prattley then I think we should get used to seeing 4-5-1 as we will have an abundance of midfielders. Of course there are better strikers out there than Adebola but a signing of any striker wouldn't disappoint me at the moment.

Comment

Im sure this isnt our full list of targets but cant say there is a clear sign of intent anywhere with the names being mentioned.

Saying that though, despite Adebola not being the name striker people wanted, Im confident he can be a handfull for us next season and would atleast give us another dimension we dont currentley have up front.

I'll ask my mates about Bischoff as they frequentley go to reserve games and will know more about him than us.

Pratley i've heard is rated by Swansea fans, which is all I really know at the moment. Would probably be a solid if not spectacular signing.

Not a clue about the Chelsea lad, if he's anything like Mancienne though then bring it on!!

Im sure we wouldnt disclose who our bigger name targets are yet so id hope nobody gets disheartened by the names mentioned here.
          Will change my user name to half full when QPR give me reason too...

Comment

My Arsenal mate said Bischoff is a good player. Defensive midfielder with a good eye for a pass, so maybe no Lopez if thats the case?

Did say he was injured with Arsenal straight away when they signed him, then played a few Carling cup games and had a bit of a moan about not getting first team football so "might be a whinger". Did say he wasnt a world beater "yet" but reckons if we can sign him perminantley we'd have done well!
            Will change my user name to half full when QPR give me reason too...

Comment

Can we please not sign Adebola! Can we sign someone who will score 20 odd goals!
              First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Ah! and so it begins! let the fun and games commence.

Comment

Another reason not to renew the ST.

Comment

I'd rather we went for Ryan bertrand, curretly on loan at orwich.

He's definately a good player.
                    Your mum would love me...

Comment

Born 9/9/90 in Oxford

To close for comfort :devil:

Send him back

Comment

A fans opinion of Adebola:
                        http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A49638478

Adebola: Has been the pick of the strikers but again is inconsistant. IMO is used best off the bench or to wear down defenders for 60 minutes. Seems to get very tired after that. Verdict: Probably looking for 1 final pay day so will probably leave for stupid wages...

Comment

Adebola whilst not an inspiring signing is definately an annoying lump up top who gives defenders nightmares, could end up doing a similar job to Furlong and whilst on paper not going to help sell STs, could do a job if linked with a quick young striker

Tabor obviously is training with us as he is to be released from Chelsea at the end of his scholarship - has made plenty of appearances there at Youth and Reseve level so could well be worth a punt even if just a 1 season deal

Bischoff came through Werder Bremen at YTS but released as not good enough....Arsene Wenger took a punt on a 1 yr deal as he liked his range of passing and movement, but hes not been anywhere near the first team - ever present for their Ressies, but even in the Carling Cup he could only make the bench.....could be a succesor to Gavin Mahon in the holding role

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie View Post
                            Adebola whilst not an inspiring signing is definately an annoying lump up top who gives defenders nightmares, could end up doing a similar job to Furlong and whilst on paper not going to help sell STs, could do a job if linked with a quick young striker

Tabor obviously is training with us as he is to be released from Chelsea at the end of his scholarship - has made plenty of appearances there at Youth and Reseve level so could well be worth a punt even if just a 1 season deal

Bischoff came through Werder Bremen at YTS but released as not good enough....Arsene Wenger took a punt on a 1 yr deal as he liked his range of passing and movement, but hes not been anywhere near the first team - ever present for their Ressies, but even in the Carling Cup he could only make the bench.....could be a succesor to Gavin Mahon in the holding role
                            By the sounds of it they would be signings to build for the future rather than immediate starters?!

Comment

Working...
                            X