Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nuno Gomes

Comment

I know Jordan a little bit, I played on the same team as his dad for 3-4 seasons until recently. He seems like a really down to earth lad, and his dad certainly won't allow him not to be. Will be interesting to see how he does.

Interestingly when I asked his dad how they trained at Chelsea Youth, he said they mostly concentrate on shape, as a team. That was when Mourinho was there. So hopefully he has great understanding of that aspect of the game.

Comment

Get earnshaw and lita in!

Comment

Lita!!
          Twitter - @DiscoDaveW

http://www.twitter.com/DiscoDaveW

Comment

Would love Lita.

Problem is 2 premiership want him. ( 1 are in the bottom 3 though)
            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Two more midfielders! Glad to hear that because we were getting a bit thin in that position!
              Darren Pratley would be a waste of money IMO decent enough player but no better than Lopez or Legs or Rowly or Buzsaky etc....
              The Arsenal youngster I don't know a lot about but I wouldn't expect miracles.
              Glad to see we are after a left back but again hard to tell whether he will be a good signing or not!
              Adebola I think is a waste of money will probably want biggish wages, he will be another year older the guy is only good for an hour as it is not a fan of this signing though it seems as though Sousa wants a lump up front!

I would be more encouraged if we were looking at signing someone who is going to score us 20 goals next season!

I think Pete mentioned a while back that there was a continental player travelling with us for the Bahrain game so looks as if the Arsenal player is likely!

Comment

If Plymouth go down, we will might be interested in Fallon.

I think another might be a Cheivo Striker?

As for the midfield, not sure about Miller, Mahon,
                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                  If Plymouth go down, we will might be interested in Fallon.

I think another might be a Cheivo Striker?

As for the midfield, not sure about Miller, Mahon,
                  IMO Fallon, Adebola and Bogdani are not the answe to our problems I don't see any of them as being any better than what we already have! Admittedly I don't know a lot about Bogdani but on paper it doesn't look a great signing! I thought we had learned you can't do everything on a budget!

Comment

Fallon does score goals.

Adebola is very good at this level.

Not sure about the other fella

Comment

Not another herd of kids this summer......polease
                      They seek him here.................

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
                        Can we please not sign Adebola! Can we sign someone who will score 20 odd goals!
                        but that would cost our owners money,surely someone useless and cheap,like Rory Fallon would be the ideal solution:tired:

Comment

bogdani actually looks more like a classic english centre forward than an italian so think he wd flourish here - with him playing a Heskey role alongside Lita with helguson or - dare i say it - adeybola coming off the bench that wd be a pretty tasty forward line. wd like dex to stay but don't see that agyman has a future.

Comment

Bogdani is a very good player. He is very strong and has 2 great feet. He would be the best player to sign. I was very impressed with him against us in the friendly and he would score alot of goals in this division. He caused our defence nightmares!
                            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Working...
                            X