No announcement yet.

BBC man on QPR.Planning For Next Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just sounds very worrying that certain people within the club are being allowed to go out and tie up players for next season, when we havent actually got our next manager installed yet.......

when it comes to the interviewing and the new manager ask about transfers, how will they react when told "we've already signed them for you"

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie View Post
      just sounds very worrying that certain people within the club are being allowed to go out and tie up players for next season, when we havent actually got our next manager installed yet.......

when it comes to the interviewing and the new manager ask about transfers, how will they react when told "we've already signed them for you"
      Pardon? Our next manager?

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
        Can we please not sign Adebola! Can we sign someone who will score 20 odd goals!
        Can we sign someone who will score 20+ goals be they odd ones or not.
        I might not agree with what you say,
        but i will defend your right to say it.

Comment

These sound like the sort of players that Watford would be looking to sign.
          "Uninspiring" is the most enthusiastic word I can muster up to describe this shower.
          Those who do not learn from the mistakes of the past, will be condemned to repeat them.
          LET THE MANAGER DO HIS JOB.
          If there is one thing that is for sure, its that he could bring in a better quality of player than this ragtag bunch of oddjobs & cast offs.
          Where's the money gone ? ( If we ever had any in the first place that is ?! )

Comment

By all accounts,

a couple of stikers also coming into the club

KLR, Don't assume its not the manager Please !!

you only have to see the Werder Breman link
            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
              By all accounts,

Who has a link with Werder Bremen? Sousa played for Dortmund.

Comment

He knows the german League

I would suspect some targets after definitely his
                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

He knows the german League

I would suspect some targets after definitely his

He hasn't played in Germany since 1997 when Bischoff would have been 10 years old - I doubt this target is his.

Comment

I would hope like you said before he knows german football and more importantly by now players he might want.

Lopez for example is definitely a player he admires

Comment

Anything is better than Gavin bleeding Mahon!
                      First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Sousa may know the German League but as said Bischoff was 10 when PS left Germany, and Bischoff didn't ever play in the Bundesliga.....

Any knowledge hed have of Bischoff would be through the Portugal youth teams

Comment

By all accounts,

What Werder "Breman" link ??
                          I didnt know there was one ?!
                          Also bringing in some Chelsea YTS kid when Sousa apparently wanted to bring a 33 year old Portuguese left back in January but was told he couldnt ?! doesnt exactly convince anyone that the manager is calling the shots, does it ??
                          These are the sort of players ( in Dave Mc's BBC piece ) that I would expect Watford to be going for, I'm not naive enough to suggest or even think that we should or could be going for World Beaters, but we should be aiming a little bit higher than this bunch of sore thumbs, rag tags & odd jobs!
                          Is it better than what we already have in the squad ? Clearly not!
                          What is the financial state of the club ? is there something we are not being told ??
                          There's nothing wrong with bargain hunting, but this is bargain basement! I wouldnt be surprised to see Watford sign better than this lot in the summer!

Comment

Got to say I like the idea of getting young players in early, so that we can see over a pre season ,if they do have the potential for first team or if they are for the future. Personally do not see Adebola as the answer but he would be a nuisance, prefer Bogdani as I was impressed with him. I don't have a problem with the 4, 5, ! as it can easily turn in to 4,3,3 with speed on the wings.
                            RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

Mark Randall of Arsenal is better than Bischoff and was linked to us a few weeks back.
                              He can play anywhere in Midfield as well, and at 19 is a player for the future but also good enough to play for us now

Comment

experienced strikers with proven records in this league or higher is more a priority in my view.
                                what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

Working...
                                X