Erjon Bogdani...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Erjon Bogdani...

from A.C. Chievo Verona is what Ive heard.

Rory Fallon is what I heard;D
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Rory Fallon was a target I know that for sure. I head Bogdani's name a few weeks ago along with Dele.

Comment

i'd take Bogdani over the others, but didn't he reject us after the friendly with Chievo?
        Win or lose, on the booze

Comment

Originally posted by qprjim View Post
          i'd take Bogdani over the others, but didn't he reject us after the friendly with Chievo?
          That was what I thought too, perhaps he has had a change of heart.
          A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

looked v gd that game, head and shoulders - quite literally- over any attackers at our club.

Comment

Anybody over Fallon. Wouldn't mind Adebola but we just need GARY HOOPER!!!
              Everyday Plumbers Bristol
              63 Sommerville Road, Bristol, BS7 9AD.
              0117 239 1217
              http://redlandplumbing.co.uk/

Comment

Oh great, another foreign striker from another average side not proven in this country.
                First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Can't say I'd be over excited, but you never know...
                  Your mum would love me...

Comment

dont want adelebola, not better than what we have... and shows lack of ambition imo.
                    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                    Lovejoy: "No?!"
                    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by insideman View Post
                      from A.C. Chievo Verona is what Ive heard.
                      read somewhere during summer that we didnt sign him because he wantd 20k a week which was too much
                      i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

Gary Hooper sounds good to me - young and can score plenty

Comment

hes turned us down once, granted Chievo havent set the world alight this season but cant see why he'd have a sudden change of heart, unless there was some serious £££ being shown his way

Comment

Erjon Bogdani I rate this player I thought he was fantastic for Chievo when we played them in a friendly.

A much better option than Adebloa and no doubt would be perfect for the Championship he was a target two years ago of Derby County, Wigan and Celtic apparently.

Not a great goal scoring record but I really do think he could do a job.

Lets not write him off just because he is an overseas player.
                            http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

Anyone else think that this insideman is a bot more, ahem, *talkative* than the last one? And anyone else notice that one of his posts is followed by one of pete's???

Hmmmm..........

Comment

Working...
                              X