They saved our club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They Saved Our Club

I don't tire of hearing it as think its true.

Have a look at Southampton or Charlton that could very well have been us and once down to L1 i couldnt see us heading back.

When you review the stats for the season so far our defence is too be commended (3rd best) but I think our goals for is third worst. A clear message.

Reason - we needed two forwards back in August and wouldnt pay the asking price. In saying that i think its been a season of positioning (maybe im too posisitive!) but honestly think that. Wouldnt want us to be too early to the Premiership and do a Sunderland, Palace or West Brom!

I just feel we will pick up a couple of strikers close season on good deals due to the recession.

We are moving forward! and I still thank Flav, GP and Mitals for that.

Sean In Oz

Comment

However well we do, people will always moan.

Comment

so were just supposed to sit outside the ground on a box and when mr briatore comes along shout"shine your shoes guvnor" are we.well not this supporter I'm not going to be silent just because you say "they saved the club" hell no baby.I've got my opinions and will give them whether they concur or not.as the old saying goes freedom of speech is a right not a privilege.
        what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

does this mean then that because they saved our club that they can do no wrong. if eventually we get to the prem i have no doubt the prices will rise dramatically but that obviously does not matter to some because "they saved our club".

another point as some have already stated they are not here for you and me they are here for themselves. they are not here so the long suffering fans can feel proud that the club is moving forward, they are here to line there own pockets.

Comment

In the long term you might be right, but I guess its 35-40 million spent already.

I hope we don't turn into qprf C club, but they did say 4 years. its only been 18 months
            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Working...
            X