Blackstock is coming back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blackstock is coming back

Dexter Blackstock, who is on-loan at Nottingham Forest, will return to QPR to see out the final year of his contract. (Daily Mirror)

What does Dexter know that we don't ? Perhaps that Sousa won't be here next season ?

I know one poster rejoining us tonight after a two-day enforced rest who will be over the moon :very_sad:
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Perhaps PS has stood up to the powers that be and forced the issue. Personally I'd still prefer it if we sold him
      Win or lose, on the booze

Comment

Originally posted by qprjim View Post
        Perhaps PS has stood up to the powers that be and forced the issue. Personally I'd still prefer it if we sold him

Paulo Knew that Blackstock was going

Comment

I dont blame him if he did come back and see out his contract, then walk away a wealthy man when is signs for a new team for the 20010/11 season, pocketing the £1m+ signing on fee.

Comment

Originally posted by insideman View Post
            Paulo Knew that Blackstock was going
            TBH mate i'm not bothered if he did know or the reverse, DB is not a striker who will progress us to the next level, so kudos to PS either way

Comment

Originally posted by qprjim View Post
              TBH mate i'm not bothered if he did know or the reverse, DB is not a striker who will progress us to the next level, so kudos to PS either way
              I disagree.

I think he should be one of the 4 strikers needed at the club.
              Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                I know one poster rejoining us tonight after a two-day enforced rest who will be over the moon :very_sad:

You are letting him back???? :horror:

It has been lovely, it's like getting rid of the kids for the weekend.

Still think my poll should have decided. :bad_smile:

Comment

I agree with you 110% but if we are trying to "progress" to the next level why are we loaning out our top striker

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                    I dont blame him if he did come back and see out his contract, then walk away a wealthy man when is signs for a new team for the 20010/11 season, pocketing the £1m+ signing on fee.
                    Jesus Christ! I wonder if he'll still be alive come that season!!
                    Everyday Plumbers Bristol
                    63 Sommerville Road, Bristol, BS7 9AD.
                    0117 239 1217
                    http://redlandplumbing.co.uk/

Comment

I agree with you 110% but if we are trying to "progress" to the next level why are we loaning out our top striker

For the mulah that forest are offering, the deal is too good to turn down, it is clear to one and all that the season is as good as over, if we were still within a realistic shout of the playoffs I hope the deal wouldn't have been sanctioned

Comment

That's what REALLY bothers me about all this.
                        Yes, he's our top striker, BUT, I can't help feeling that if he's the best we've got, we are always going to have problems scoring goals.

I can't help feeling a little envious looking at the clutches of strikers possessed by the teams at the top of the table.
                        It think we have better midfielders than a lot of those teams, but if Dex is our best striker?
                        Oh dear. :confused:
                        Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

I think Dexter certainly has a place in our squad

He is better than any of the strikers we have at the club

I was hoping to see him and vine get some games together before the end of the season

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                            I disagree.

I think he should be one of the 4 strikers needed at the club.
                            Look at Wolves they have Vokes, Keogh, Ebanks-Blake, Iwelumo and Harewood now until Blackstock is our 6th choice striker he should be here and playing for us. We do not have 5 strikers at the club that are better than him - FACT.

Comment

Considering our strike force at the moment, i can not believe that he is out on loan.

Without a doubt dex should be the first team striker. He is a goalscorer simple.

Comment

Working...
                              X