No announcement yet.

to all of you moaners, dont like it? tough

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so let me get this right,you expect us to be happy with the biggest percentage season ticket rise in our history to watch mid-table football.hell yeah i'm over the moon brian NOT!!!!!!.absolute and total dangly bits:anger:
    what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

you are a total numpty take yor fking blinkers off.

Comment

Originally posted by kingsleyloftus View Post
        I have heard so many things about GP, FB, BE, etc etc.

To be honest it is all very boring.

Lets put it this way for those who are moaning about ‘agendas’, ‘projects’ ‘spin’, with out there money (however tight people think the owners are) we would be fighting it out with Luton, Bournemouth, Grimsby FACT. Maybe if things were different it would be us whose big day out would be the Paint Trophy Final.

Those of you who are moaning; would you buy say a Skoda and kit it out with a Ferrari engine etc? NO.

So why expect them to buy QPR and then expect them to buy big? We need to start with a base and build up.

Why do you think these business men will waste their OWN HARD EARNT MONEY just because we fans say so? Get real not going to happen.

Im sorry but I didn’t see you putting your hard earned money into saving this club?

And before anyone says it no I am not pro or anti the board but one thing is for certain without them we may not have a club.

Just makes me laugh that a lot of us fans claim to hate Chelsea and the way they have been run recently, but deep down a lot of us fans want QPR to be run like this.
        That is the biggest load of tosh i have ever read.

Comment

Lets put it this way for those who are moaning about ‘agendas’, ‘projects’ ‘spin’, with out there money (however tight people think the owners are) we would be fighting it out with Luton, Bournemouth, Grimsby FACT. Maybe if things were different it would be us whose big day out would be the Paint Trophy Final.

Those of you who are moaning; would you buy say a Skoda and kit it out with a Ferrari engine etc? NO.

So why expect them to buy QPR and then expect them to buy big? We need to start with a base and build up.

Why do you think these business men will waste their OWN HARD EARNT MONEY just because we fans say so? Get real not going to happen.

Im sorry but I didn’t see you putting your hard earned money into saving this club?

And before anyone says it no I am not pro or anti the board but one thing is for certain without them we may not have a club.

Just makes me laugh that a lot of us fans claim to hate Chelsea and the way they have been run recently, but deep down a lot of us fans want QPR to be run like this.
          Kinda agree with some of that aswell. People moaning dont half get boring!....Dont agree with "Im sorry but i didnt see you putting your hard earned money into saving this club"....i remember putting pounds in those buckets at our lowest point....................Just saying.
          Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Someone speaking sense at last !

Nice to see that there are still some fans with a little common sense, it has got really really boring recently, especially when you consider we are unbeaten in 4 games. Well done for not jumping on the lets #### flav bandwagon !!!!!!

Comment

Have put more in disposable income, compaired to flaves over forty years then he as into this club, as most long term fans have.

What a load of old tosh
              They seek him here.................

Comment

I think people's frustration with the current owners , is they don't believe they are capable of running the club correctly both on and off the pitch .

Off pitch -

Season Tickets increases last year

Season Tickets prices for next year not properly published

On pitch

Changing managers like season of the year

I have seen many admininstrations during my time supporting QPR , I like many protested against the likes of Richard Thompson , but the club was better run that it is now

Comment

You missed the bucket collections, and fans putting some of their "hard earned" into them, I take it ?

Comment

we the supporters have put more cash into the club than the directors that is clear from thr accounts, it always has been so and always will be.

anyone that cant see that is delusional
                    its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

well koff...don't tell me where my cash goes,
                      31 posts and you're 'king special....

i'm off, i have followed qpr regualrly since 81 until the prem lge, then work and young family and morals prevented me
                      i came back a few ssns before we went to div3 and became a ssn tkkt holder

cos of the ****ing prices i do not want to renew...i could afford platinum but feel so unhappy with this BOUTIQUE VISiON i am disillussioned and they will run us into the ground ,like leeds, i am on record and i fear i will be right.

i moan. i don't like it, i'm off

Comment

Working...
                      X