Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For or Against Continentals Next Season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For or Against Continentals Next Season?

Ledesma starts off brilliantly, but he moves on.

Tomassi, De Carmine not set world alight

Do we try and get some players from Europe next season or do we stcik with British?
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Always a gamble with foreigners,especially youngsters.First time away from the family,homesickness etc..

Not got a problem signing players who have played here before,as they should settle better.

Comment

Unestablished foreigners, no. DiCarmine shows why it doesnt work.

Past it foreigners, no. Look at Tomassi.

Good foreigners - judge them on their merits. If they are better than we can get in England for the same money, why not?

Comment

we need someone who can stick their foot in and i dont care where they are from aslong as they play with passion!

Comment

Originally posted by Sirsupahoopsa View Post
          we need someone who can stick their foot in and i dont care where they are from aslong as they play with passion!
          ^^^^^^^^
          What he says

Comment

So long as our new recruits are the managers choice and not Flav's or Paladini's i'll be happy.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
              Unestablished foreigners, no. DiCarmine shows why it doesnt work.

Past it foreigners, no. Look at Tomassi.

Good foreigners - judge them on their merits. If they are better than we can get in England for the same money, why not?
              Excellent post.

Lets not judge all foreign players based on a gang of 18 year olds thrown straight into the first team or a mid 30's has been.

Just my opinion Pete, don't expect you to respond as you never do to considered arguments. Will look forward to the next QPR Soap Opera thread.

In Sousa We Trust.
              A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

i think if they go down the road of young foreign players then they should be taken on trial before signed

Comment

No, we need to do it properly like Man United and Arsenal.

Get in good youngsters from overseas and nurture them, bring them through the youth and reserves before expecting them to set the first team alight.

Was Macheda bought in a week before the first game of the season and then played straight away?
                  A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

Not youngsters, but also not old players on their swansong, like Tomassi.
                    Milanese was another who had clearly been very good once, but had lost his pace by the time we got him.
                    No-one under about 23-24, I would say. And no-one 30+.
                    Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                      Ledesma starts off brilliantly, but he moves on.

Tomassi, De Carmine not set world alight

Do we try and get some players from Europe next season or do we stcik with British?
                      Depends if there proven, if not, dont bother.

Comment

as long as they are an improvement on what we currently have I dont't care if they are from Timbuktu.
                        Win or lose, on the booze

Comment

Ledesma and Di Carmine are players who struggle to get into their first team so were always going to be a risk. Buzsaky and Gorkss were already established players playing in England weren't going to be such a risk.

So for me it depends who and what their background is.

Comment

Stay with players proven in this country.
                            First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

We need to buy players who know what it's about in the championship

Foreign players for us of late have been far more miss than hit

Hopefully we will sign players early,get a good pre-season and hit the ground running

I dont think we can afford to be expirimenting with relative unknowns anymore and we need to get a settled squad together

Saying this we could miss out on a diamond in the rough but chances of this are slim

Comment

Working...
                              X