X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seriously.

QPR or Southampton?

I know what I prefer.

Debt, but The mittals probably buy a bag of sweets for that.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

If you are pinning all your hopes on Mittal ousting Briatore and pumping millions into rescuing your club then QPR are well and truly f**ked !
      The writing was on the wall when your billionaires declined to clesr your A.B.C loan choosing instead to refinance it ,
      Indians arent interested in spending money only making it !
      Even though im a QPR hating Fulham fan , I still dont want to see you going out of business , its time you all grew some boll**** and demonstrated to the Orange clown that enough is enough !
      Comeback and have a pop at me and Fulham by all means but none of you can deny that we are a bloody well run club !
      COYSW

Comment

Originally posted by jayblock View Post
        If you are pinning all your hopes on Mittal ousting Briatore and pumping millions into rescuing your club then QPR are well and truly f**ked !
        The writing was on the wall when your billionaires declined to clesr your A.B.C loan choosing instead to refinance it ,
        Indians arent interested in spending money only making it !
        Even though im a QPR hating Fulham fan , I still dont want to see you going out of business , its time you all grew some boll**** and demonstrated to the Orange clown that enough is enough !
        Comeback and have a pop at me and Fulham by all means but none of you can deny that we are a bloody well run club !
        COYSW
        well, erm, ahh, cant disagree

never thought i'd say that :very_sad:
        Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

What you can't disagree that "Indians aren't interested in spending money"? I wont accuse our friend of racism, but it does sound like something of a generalisation.

But yes, it is pretty extraordinary that Fulham are better run. If you read Tom Bower's biography of Fayed he is, quite clearly, a fantasist and crook on a gigantic scale yet has done pretty well by Fulham. Thought he wd run away when he realised that it was a small club that was never going to amount to much, still less a "Manchester United of the south", but to his credit he has stuck by it pumping in enough money to keep it competitive in the premiership without buying the title Abramovich style

Comment

Maybe you can provide us of a few examples then of Indians spending money in this country , as you say not racist just factual ,
            you can start with QPR if you want , and tell us how much money the Mittal family have spent that they will never be asking for back ?
            The floor is yours please feel free to put me right any time you like !

Comment

Fulham, well run :what: they're £150m in debt!!

here's an excerpt from the Independant last year

HTML Code:
              http://www.fulhamfc.com/Club/messageboard.aspx?mode=thread&TopicID=46508

Comment

Working...
              X