No announcement yet.

Next Manager..if Sousa Leaves in Summer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No vacancy. There's another thread saying we want to keep him by a ratio (at the time of writing) of 7:1

And if we get a manager just to fit a chant, we may as well pack up now.

Comment

look another thread about Sousa getting the sack and look who it is started by

and then people are perplexe why some see this board (or rather its instigators) and having some kind of agenda.

the blatency smacks of desperation now and on the same day when the boards own members have voted massively fo sousa to stay.

And nothing the board have done so far indicates they will spend big on a scholari or erikson and if they did do you thing those managers would be happy with this squad, they would want massive transfer injections. why not save on the new manager and give those funds to sousa, job done
      its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

weve got to have a British manager. They get homesick and it dosen`t work in the Championship.

Comment

Originally posted by matthew View Post
          have a guess who i voted for
          Big Phil Scolari ??? :grimace:
          Under Les Ferdinand:
          Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
          Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
          Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
          Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
          And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Why have only them names been put in the Poll ?
            You just know Dennis Wise will be in charge soon, or will have some role at the club as a Yes Man !!

Comment

because that would be the short list.

Can;t get it wrong next time !!!

By the way some need to read.

I said Paulo could be given the role for a year !!
              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                because that would be the short list.

Can;t get it wrong next time !!!

By the way some need to read.

I said Paulo could be given the role for a year !!
                Pete, Not having a go but is that the shortlist ?
                More and More Ferguson and Wise keep on poppng up.
                Lazy Journalism maybe, But if we got rid of Paulo and Wise was anywhere near this Club it would show severe lack of ambition.

Comment

Would like Sousa, but I'm not going to ask for my season ticket money back (yes, I've renewed, no doubt ever in my mind as to whether I would or not) if he leaves/is sacked.

Just get behind the manager, whoever it is, all the while they're in charge.
                  (Well, I must admit I made a bit of an exception for Alan Mullery...)
                  Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

getting a manager in to fit a chant just sums up certain supporters like Pete and his ilk. Hope you all get what you deserve.

Comment

Past caring at the moment..............

Comment

A top manager would demand a serious transfer budget. As Britatore has made clear he will not spend significantly in the summer. I'd rather spend a Sven style salary on a decent striker. A Trapatoni style appointment would also smack to me of a Venables at Pompy appointment - a brilliant manager a decade late, coasting to the retirement pay off. Er, and hasn't one of our major complaints about Sousa been that he doesn't know the championship? So just at the point he is learning about the players and style you would clearly love to sack him and then go through another year of learning with a new manager, who wd then no doubt also get sacked for failing to deliver promotion on a shoestring - lumbering the club with an even bigger pay out than normal... Genius!

Comment

Brilliant list Pete , I think you are having a breakdown or something.

Do you know how much money these guys are on?

Can you imagine GP buying players for any one of those? Its insulting enough that he does it for Sousa.

Comment

Would have to Be, Gigi or Paulo, but we should never have sacked Dowie! Do you think the others know the championship ?

Comment

Bore off Pete, might aswell start another Blackstock thread while you at it, hevent had one of them in about 5 minutes.
                              Will change my user name to half full when QPR give me reason too...

Comment

Working...
                              X