No announcement yet.

If loyal,long standing s.t. Holders....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If loyal,long standing s.t. Holders....

...who are the hardcore fan base and lifeblood of QPR, did not renew their ST's at the present terms being offered,who WOULD buy them ??? Obviously not supporters of other teams,nor would I have thought floating football fans,particularly at the extortionate prices being demanded by the board.What then ?? Relying on a handful of people turning up and buying match day tickets,again at Premiership prices - I don't think so,do you?

I can't afford mine for next season so I will be giving it a miss. I reckon about a fifth of people may do the same. Also I won't be just turning up occasionally either, not for £30 plus. May do a few away games and perhaps a cup game or two.

Comment

all i know is there is very few ST seats in my block....apart from them it is different faces every week. Mainly tourists tbh...... dont know what attracts a tourist to Rangers but there does semm to be a lot more of them this season. Loads of Italians and last week there was a group of 12 Finnish lads in front and behind me. Sure it didnt use to be like that.

Comment

I think more like 60% won't renew rather than 20% (one fifth).What was the number of ST's sold last season on the back of false promises, 8,000/10,000?

Comment

Football used to be affordable and a must have for many die hard supporters. Now because of these stupid prices its becoming a luxury and because we are in a recession people are cutting back on the luxurys. The club needs to re-think this policy and become affordable if they want bums on seats. I hear this morning the number of ST sold is now at 1300!

SHOCKING FOR THE CLUB!

Comment

did not 10.000 ren-ew last season on the basis we had Dowie in charge?

and the dream of a great season.
            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

That's what I said qblockpete.8,000/10,000 ST's sold last season on the back of false promises.Told us one thing and did another. Virtually fraudulent after taking our money.How many mugs will be drawn into the same mistake next time round ?

Comment

according to accounts we lost £500k on matchday sales/tickets..says it all

prices drove fans away and it will get worse.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

Don't forget the promised improved matchday experience..... :scorn:
                  A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

Think had we known that they wernt going to improve the squad we probably wouldnt have renewed in those numbers ... this year I think many will wait and see how the transfers go before renewing. and that we still have a decent manager of course

Comment

Im not renewing simply because i cant afford it but if this season is anything to go by i wont miss much.

Comment

1100 sold so far says it all really.
                        what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

Dazzer1977 you mate are spot on football at todays prices in the current financial climate has become a Luxury!! over inflated prices to watch an under performing team and all Flavios Boutique bollocs as a sideshow.......Blah blah blah
                          http://www.fsf.org.uk/campaigns/safestanding.php

Comment

Originally posted by Essexsteve View Post
                            Dazzer1977 you mate are spot on football at todays prices in the current financial climate has become a Luxury!! over inflated prices to watch an under performing team and all Flavios Boutique bollocs as a sideshow.......Blah blah blah
                            The thing is, IF the "product" was good, I think we'd try and find the money despite the horrific financial situation that many of us are in.

As it's not, we won't/aren't
                            Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by big ade View Post
                              1100 sold so far says it all really.
                              How do you know? I heard form a bloke that sits near me, that over 4000 have renewed, He renewed on Saturday and was told that buy the chap who controls the box office Que????? I'm not so sure.

Comment

Working...
                              X