Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else starting to see Sousa in a new light ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
    its even more outstanding when he clearly did know Blackstock was going to forest. but aye, what do I know?

To be honest these players he mentioned, managed to get us into 7th after Blackpool. It was his tactics and tinkering that cost us, nothing else.

of course only in my humble opinion
    We have done remarkably well for a team without a decent striker, add one or two of them and we would do a lot better. In my humble opinion.
    RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
      its even more outstanding when he clearly did know Blackstock was going to forest. but aye, what do I know?

To be honest these players he mentioned, managed to get us into 7th after Blackpool. It was his tactics and tinkering that cost us, nothing else.

of course only in my humble opinion
      Pete, you don't know this to be 100% true...this is a FACT.
      Does not matter who told you what happened, I'd take Sousa's word in the press and to fans alike over any hearsay.

Not being funny, but he seems the ONLY one not scared of Flabbio and will say his own piece.

How do you know GP, or whoever else isn't saying this to save their job?

Hearing from many different views on what an obnoxious, dictating bully of a man Flabbio is, added to the rumour/truth he clearly hates Dexter, I wouldn't bet against Sousa's word being complete truth.
      Your mum would love me...

Comment

Working...
      X