No announcement yet.

Website Maintenance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can’t now post a picture of what I’m seeing as it says I’m not authorised to post pictures? How do I get around this?

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
      Hello admins. I can't seem to post gifs anymore. Which to some i know is a bloody relief!
      Everytime after I've added link it says no thumbnail preview??????
      It's one of the things I'm currently working on right now Dave.

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
        Hello admins. I can't seem to post gifs anymore. Which to some i know is a bloody relief!
        Everytime after I've added link it says no thumbnail preview??????
        Try now mate.

Comment

• This is taking a bit to get used to, it would be nice if I could go to the latest page of a thread without having to scroll down to the bottom of the 1st page to get the index or the page counter at the top, am I missing something? I do like the option to like posts!
          @gatorTFC

Comment

• Originally posted by gator View Post
            This is taking a bit to get used to, it would be nice if I could go to the latest page of a thread without having to scroll down to the bottom of the 1st page to get the index or the page counter at the top, am I missing something? I do like the option to like posts!
            I can only do one thing at a time mate. This change over should not have changed the way we had set up our forum before. It seems we have to start all over again and find out what's not working and try to fix it.

It's not as straight forward as I thought, it will take a bit of time but we'll get there.

Comment

• Originally posted by MYU View Post

I can only do one thing at a time mate. This change over should not have changed the way we had set up our forum before. It seems we have to start all over again and find out what's not working and try to fix it.

It's not as straight forward as I thought, it will take a bit of time but we'll get there.
              No worries mate, I appreciate all of what you admins do!
              @gatorTFC

Comment

you're doing a fine job mate, no rush

Comment

This is taking a bit to get used to, it would be nice if I could go to the latest page of a thread without having to scroll down to the bottom of the 1st page to get the index or the page counter at the top, am I missing something? I do like the option to like posts!
                  As mentioned previously, any thread containing posts you have not yet read should show the thread title in bold type.

If you click on the small round blue icon next to the title, it should take you to the first unread post in that thread.

Comment

No worries mate, I appreciate all of what you admins do!
                    I was having similar nightmares. Somehow I managed to select a non supported theme, thanks to the site tech guy, all has been fixed for me and I've gone from hating the new format to lovin it.
                    Currently have the denim theme.
                    As Myu said above, a lot of work is going on behind the scenes to get everything working smoothly; once we are all over the hump, the benefits will be amazing.
                    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                    Work Best When Open...
                    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

It seems that some permissions have now been changed, you have to give us some time.

I'll be working on most of it tomorrow, some maybe tonight.

Sorry mate, we're learning things too.
                      Thought Id let you know. The permissions thing has been replaced by a box saying....The attachment storage directory does not exist or is not writable.
                      when I try n upload a picture from my pc.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post

Thought Id let you know. The permissions thing has been replaced by a box saying....The attachment storage directory does not exist or is not writable.
                        when I try n upload a picture from my pc.
                        Should now be fixed. I moved the site onto a different server last night and hadnt adjusted the save path.

Comment

• Originally posted by agoodm View Post

Should now be fixed. I moved the site onto a different server last night and hadnt adjusted the save path.
                          agoodm It works now cheers

Comment

• Is there a way of having page numbers on main front page instead of having to go into the thread to select?

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                              Is there a way of having page numbers on main front page instead of having to go into the thread to select?
                              That bugs me too Wests. I’ve mentioned it to MYU who is going to ask the question.

Comment

• I've noticed the site takes longer to load now. Still not enjoying on my mobile. Also, it might just be me, but the QPR Free Zone seems more obscure than before/less obvious (even though the forum menu looks identical).

Comment

Working...
                                X