Website Maintenance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gator View Post
    It's going to take some getting used to, change isn't always easy for me, I do like the feature for liking posts!
    Good addition along with being able to tag users and (hopefully) add pictures directly from your phone gallery.

Comment

Well that was a surprise Lol

Comment

I haven't had time to do any restarts or anything but I've just come back from walking the dog and the option to change the forum style has appeared. Not only that but the style has changed from the default all on it's own.

I'm quite liking the new look so far. Well done to all involved.

Edit: One thing though. If you pick the "Gradient" style, the forum logo disappears and is replaced by a vBulletin header.
        Last edited by Buffalo; 17-04-2018, 04:54 PM.
        "I don't read the papers, I don't gamble, I don't even know what day it is." - Steve McClaren.

Comment

Still yuck.

Comment

Someone's obviously working hard - Gradient style has just become Denim.
            "I don't read the papers, I don't gamble, I don't even know what day it is." - Steve McClaren.

Comment

Will get used to it if you don't make 5 or 6 changes next week.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
                Someone's obviously working hard - Gradient style has just become Denim.
                Yea, we've changed the default to Gradient or Denim until we can allow members to customise their own forum style. #WorkInProgress

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
                  I haven't had time to do any restarts or anything but I've just come back from walking the dog and the option to change the forum style has appeared. Not only that but the style has changed from the default all on it's own.
                  Oh, glad to hear that's sorted at least!

Comment

testing....testing....testing

Comment

I'm starting to think WATRBs have taken a page out of Ollie's book with this tinkerman approach haha

Good job guys, I'm adapting faster than I thought which is probably a good sign!
                      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Update:

You should now have a few forum styles to select from. You can change the style by going down to the bottom left of the forum, you'll see a drop down menu.

Sub-forums: I don't think it's something that we can change instantly, however it's something I'm currently working on. We will do our best to see if we can at least get it to minimise.

It's a new layout, we're still learning ourselves.

Comment

You should now have a few 'layout styles' to select from. You can change the style by going down to the bottom left of the forum, you'll see a drop down menu.

Sub-forums: I don't think it's something that we can change instantly, however it's something I'm currently working on. We will do our best to see if we can at least get it to minimise. I don't understand why we can't do this?

I made a post in another thread, however after posting it didn't display. If you get this problem then please make another post in the same thread, it should then display both. One of the Admin will delete your second post, you can just write "ABC" or anything you like, you won't have to write your post again. It's only if it happens to you?

As it's a new format, there will be a few problems to begin with but each day it should get better.

Comment

• Stanley
                            Stanley commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Good tip here courtesy of BrightonR:

If you click here, it takes you straight to the first unread post, saving much time scrolling through to find where you last left off.

Screenshot_2.jpg

• maverick69
                            maverick69 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Cannot shortcut directly to the last page of the thread.

• Stanley
                            Stanley commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Originally posted by maverick69 View Post
                            Cannot shortcut directly to the last page of the thread.
                            You can do that here:

Screenshot_3.jpg

Or here:

Screenshot_4.jpg

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                          Update:

You should now have a few forum styles to select from. You can change the style by going down to the bottom left of the forum, you'll see a drop down menu.

Sub-forums: I don't think it's something that we can change instantly, however it's something I'm currently working on. We will do our best to see if we can at least get it to minimise.

It's a new layout, we're still learning ourselves.
                          Any idea about the signatures MYU?
                          Great job, I'm already used to the new layout.
                          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                          Pawel Wszolek - 6
                          Luke Freeman - 6
                          Matt Smith - 6
                          Ebere Eze - 4
                          Joel Lynch - 3
                          Tomer Hemed - 3
                          Toni Leistner - 2
                          Massimo Luongo- 2
                          Angel Rangel - 2
                          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                          Geoff Cameron - 1
                          Aramide Oteh - 1
                          Jake Bidwell - 1
                          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Everything seems so different, even people's avatars, this is going to take me some time to adjust!
                            @gatorTFC

Comment

I've lost my avatar!
                              @gatorTFC

Comment

Working...
                              X