• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not liking it too much

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
      Not liking it too much
      Bit of fine tuning and it should be alright.

Couple of things

- anyway for the sub-forum list to be relocated? Not something I (and assume others) will want to see whenever loading up the main QPR section

- noticed Brian Wilson info is all tucked in to the right of his avatar whereas everyone else is underneath. Possible to make it the same for everyone? (On mobile)

- sorting the issue of clicking on a thread and it taking you to the first unread new post, like on the old version.

​​​​​Also, any admin able to figure out why Paul Smyth isn't showing on my profile picture? Can just make out his shadow.
      Last edited by Norths; 17-04-2018, 12:46 PM.

Comment

Good god I thought I'd wandered on to Bolton's webpage

Comment

Originally posted by agoodm View Post

Bottom left of the site.
          Thanks but like I said, I must be thick because I still can't see it.

Is this just on the mobile site or something? I am on my desktop using Opera and it's the same using Edge. I tried attaching a screenshot but got an error about the storage not existing or not being writable....

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo View Post

Is this just on the mobile site or something? I am on my desktop using Opera and it's the same using Edge. I tried attaching a screenshot but got an error about the storage not existing or not being writable....
            Can't find it on mobile. Also getting that attachment issue.

Comment

seems ok to me......i'm a very easy going chap mind I do like the LIKE option for posts

Comment

We deffo need everyone to get their avatars back. It is like talking to a bunch of strangers

Comment

There's a bug/issue with this: I don't stay logged in. Every time I return to the site I have to log in again.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                    There's a bug/issue with this: I don't stay logged in. Every time I return to the site I have to log in again.
                    You not getting the 'remember me' box, you need to tick, on the login page?

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                      I get that with LFW Hubs and despite clicking remember me it has happened here once or twice.

And more importantly, when are you getting the motorcycle girl back?

Comment

When I first logged on today to the new look site I had to login. Same as Hubbs I've had to log in again after despite ticking the box.

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post

There's the little blue arrow button by thread titles, but that takes you to the very last post and skipping anything new in the process. Hopefully it's an easy fix otherwise it could start to get annoying with the bigger threads, especially matchday.
                          Got it. Cheers mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post

Can't find it on mobile. Also getting that attachment issue.
                            Thanks for the feedback. We're working on these teething issues.

Comment

Buffalo, below is a screenshot from Edge. It's the same as Chrome. The red rectangle highlights a drop down menu where you can choose your custom forum style. This is located at the bottom left of the page on a desktop:

Comment

Thanks Stanley but this is mine on Edge...

Like I said, it's the same for me on Opera. Could this be something to do with an adblocker?

Comment

Working...
                                X