Website Maintenance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
    People do love a whinge, don't they? Always baffles me how much we all fear change!

Well done to the site owners/admins for bringing things up to date in my opinion. Newer technology can only be a good thing, even if it does take a bit of getting used to!
    Very true, I'm sure half the country moans each time Microsoft windows is updated. Some love new changes and others just don't like change. We'll all get used to this in a few days
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Tarbie test

Test https://twitter.com/QPRFC/status/986...716483073?s=19
      Last edited by Norths; 17-04-2018, 01:06 PM.

Comment

C rap. Have to swipe down six times using a thumb on iPhone to get to posts. It sucks.

Comment

These changes are always annoying at first but after a week or so you start to forget what the old design even looks like....least thats what happens with me.

FAO: Agoodm - Can you get my avatar etc back? Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
            FAO: Agoodm - Can you get my avatar etc back? Cheers
            Yes, you can re upload it or if you cant find it PM me and I will dig it out/upload it for you.

Comment

The background is a lot brighter now. If you want something a bit easier on the eye I'd recommend customising your forum style to Wood, Grunge or Old School.

Comment

Originally posted by agoodm View Post

Yes, you can re upload it or if you cant find it PM me and I will dig it out/upload it for you.
                could you do the same for me too please bud?

Comment

Easier on the eye on a mobile, but it's irritating that you can't select where you want to jump into a thread (or at least I haven't worked it out) you have to scroll through. If it's a long thread that's going to be a real pain.

Edit: ok the option is at the bottom of each thread, but it should be at the start on the forum page.
                  Last edited by Hubble; 17-04-2018, 10:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post

Oh no, winning Poster of the Year might have gone to his head! ;-)

So far, I like this upgrade, haven't tried it on my mobile yet, but if it means not having to keep zooming in to make things work, then great!
                    Hadn't even realised I'd won that until 5 mins ago mate.

I like some of the new features. It's much easier to post from my Android phone. I also like the notifications at the top of the screen. Kind of like Facebook in that you'll receive a notification when somebody responds to something that you've posted on a thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
                      Threads no longer take me to the latest post when clicking on them.
                      Hope this gets sorted.
                      Last edited by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit; 17-04-2018, 11:12 AM.

Comment

Just logged on....has Holloway tinkered with our forum !!!?

Comment

Like the new forum look.
                          Lost my old avatar so now
                          I have a totally different one.
                          Still no biggie.
                          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                            The background is a lot brighter now. If you want something a bit easier on the eye I'd recommend customising your forum style to Wood, Grunge or Old School.
                            I'm probably being thick but I can't see any option to change the style....

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo View Post

I'm probably being thick but I can't see any option to change the style....
                              Bottom left of the site.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post

Hope this gets sorted.
                                There's the little blue arrow button by thread titles, but that takes you to the very last post and skipping anything new in the process. Hopefully it's an easy fix otherwise it could start to get annoying with the bigger threads, especially matchday.

Comment

Working...
                                X