Website Maintenance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Website Maintenance

The website will be down for an hour or more, hopefully back by 11pm if no issues.

We're going to make the site more user friendly for mobile and tablets.

Once we're back up and running, there maybe a few issues so please write any problems you come across in this thread, we'll try to solve them as they come.

You may need to add a new Avatar pic on your profile.

i couldn`t get on earlier ,and now i can ,i was logged off and the whole site has changed ! is this just me or has the format of the site been overhauled ?
    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

• vespa
      vespa commented
      Editing a comment
      Originally posted by agoodm View Post
      I can recover your old profile pics and make them available as required.
      i would definitely like mine back please

• vespa
      vespa commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you Fraggy or agoodm ,whoever did that ! i really appreciate that

• Fraggy
      Fraggy commented
      Editing a comment
      Originally posted by vespa View Post
      Thank you Fraggy or agoodm ,whoever did that ! i really appreciate that
      Agoodm was the maverick

No more emojis, pics or vids?

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
      No more emojis, pics or vids?
      Emojis have been restored

Comment

Please bear with us while everything is settled back down.
        It will take a couple of days to get used to the new interface and functions, but this upgrade is a much more stable and secure message board., not to mention alot faster than the previous version.

If anyone requires any help, please just PM whichever admin or mod is online.

Thanks for your understanding.
        Minds Are Like Parachutes.
        Work Best When Open...
        @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

I like, this going make my posts look even better

Comment

Hmmm. So criticisms of the new and unfriendly forum design are deleted, right? OK...... It still sucks.

Comment

yey we can finally like posts! the new layout looks weird but it feels easier on my mobile as the layout all fits on my phone rather than having to scroll round.

one thing i'd love on this forum though is the same function that zetaboards has when revisiting a thread you've been on before, it basically takes you to the last post you read. it'd be a great function on this forum especially on busy threads so you wont have to scroll to find out where you left off

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                Hmmm. So criticisms of the new and unfriendly forum design are deleted, right? OK...... It still sucks.
                I assure you that was unintentional. Some posts appear to have vanished when the thread got merged with the “‘’what’s happened’”’ one. No idea how that happened, must have been some glitch due to the upgrade. Oddly the original number of posts for the thread still shows, but when you open the thread some have gone AWOL...

Comment

It's a bit in your face tbh. The other layout was slightly more subtle and easier on the eye.

Im sure it's done for the right reasons though & we'll get used to it in due course.

Comment

New look to this site,will take a bit of getting used to

Comment

People do love a whinge, don't they? Always baffles me how much we all fear change!

Well done to the site owners/admins for bringing things up to date in my opinion. Newer technology can only be a good thing, even if it does take a bit of getting used to!

Comment

It’s growing on me

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                          People do love a whinge, don't they? Always baffles me how much we all fear change!

Well done to the site owners/admins for bringing things up to date in my opinion. Newer technology can only be a good thing, even if it does take a bit of getting used to!
                          Oh no, winning Poster of the Year might have gone to his head! ;-)

So far, I like this upgrade, haven't tried it on my mobile yet, but if it means not having to keep zooming in to make things work, then great!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post

New doesn't always mean better, though.

Threads no longer take me to the latest post when clicking on them.

Comment

Working...
                            X