Website Maintenance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    Is there a way of having page numbers on main front page instead of having to go into the thread to select?
    I don't understand why but it's not possible on this version, not right now anyway. I'm hoping it maybe included in one of the future updates.

Comment

• Is there way of finding out who likes your posts

Comment

Is there way of finding out who likes your posts
        No one likes your post West.

I'll have to look into that, will post in here if you can.

Comment

• I think there's a feature like "Instant message" on here.

Next to your 'Username' you'll see 'Quote' Icon, think you can chat privately in there.

Just don't let Matty know, he'll be ready with the webcam.

Comment

• Originally posted by MYU View Post

No one likes your post West.

I'll have to look into that, will post in here if you can.
            Cold

Comment

Is there way of finding out who likes your posts
              I just clicked on the numbers of the likes, and the names came up

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

I just clicked on the numbers of the likes, and the names came up
                Or just click " Notifications' at the top, it's in there too.

Comment

• It’s not showing names for me. Nothing happens when I hit numbers

Comment

It’s not showing names for me. Nothing happens when I hit numbers
                    See a post that has a "Like" click on the number and it will tell you who liked it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                      . Newer technology can only be a good thing, even if it does take a bit of getting used to!
                      Whoever told you ,new technology can only be a good thing ,needs shooting
                      Like the c unt who invented the internet , these clever f uckers will be the end of us all ,ok weve got WRTRBS ,but the s hit they stirred up has messed mankind up forever , technology has brought much more trouble than it has ever solved !
                      Like the geezers who invented nuclear weapons etc , yeah well done ,you f uckin t its ( not you Tarbie ! the nuclear bomb fellas ! )
                      Last edited by vespa; 24-04-2018, 08:17 PM.
                      Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

See a post that has a "Like" click on the number and it will tell you who liked it.
                        No mate it’s not working for me

Comment

No mate it’s not working for me
                          Working for anyone else?

Comment

• Originally posted by vespa View Post

Whoever told you ,new technology can only be a good thing ,needs shooting
                            Like the c unt who invented the internet , these clever ####ers will be the end of us all ,ok weve got WRTRBS ,but the #### theyve stirred up has messed mankind up forever , technology has brought much more trouble than it has ever solved !
                            Like the geezers who invented nuclear weapons etc , yeah well done ,you ####in tit ( noytyou Tarbie ! the nuclear bomb fella ! )
                            I'm actually with you to some extent on the internet Vesps. As much as both my professional and personal life seem to revolve around the internet and technology in general, I do think you're right in saying the internet has messed up mankind forever. We've created a world that is almost completely impossible to manage and govern effectively. We've created a system that allows anyone anywhere in the world to interact freely with anyone else, and discuss pretty much whatever they want.

The paradox is that whilst all of the above is true, for every negative there are thousands of positives. The internet has improved the world in far too many ways to list. This is also true of technology. Yeah, we could do without things like guns, and the nuclear bomb. But what about modern medical equipment, pacemakers, prosthetic limbs etc? What about technology that detects earthquakes and hurricanes? For every bit of technology you can think of that takes lives, I bet I can think of 10 things that improve lives or save them.

Anyway, that's all a bit deep for a Tuesday night. I'm off to bed!
                            Last edited by Tarbie; 24-04-2018, 08:31 PM.

Comment

Working for anyone else?
                              yeah i just liked this post and clicked on the number

Comment

• MYU is HTML supposed to be off?...Mine is always off...thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X