No announcement yet.

Final home game pitch invasion...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My mate was chased by Adolph ,a nun and a pirate years ago on the pitch at palace v Birmingham lol.if u older you know what game I on about
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
      My mate was chased by Adolph ,a nun and a pirate years ago on the pitch at palace v Birmingham lol.if u older you know what game I on about
      I heard about that game. My mate has told me about rucks taking place with fancy dress. Said it was hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
        i disagree with all of you i love the pitch invasion its the only thing about our club that makes us individuals i really think now that there wont be an invasion because the fans wont want any more sanctions but it is a shame because in 40 pitch invasions its not once ended in a fight with the other fans so what are the police talking about
        The FA cup quarter final v Palace in 82 did Ted!!

Comment

Nothing worse then seeing fat men in tops that don’t fit them doing belly flops on the pitch it’s cringe and embarrassing[/QUOTE]

thought u meant the team for a minute

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post

Nothing worse then seeing fat men in tops that don’t fit them doing belly flops on the pitch it’s cringe and embarrassing
            Not even a fat man tweeting constant BS about one of his businesses?
            Banning people is no longer my hobby,
            but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
            http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Just have to see it as an end of an era, when I was a kid at school running on a football pitch at the end was regularly discussed and was common place at a lot of games. I agree about idiots going to away end giving it large when the fans are in the top tier, very embarrassing, I don't mind seeing kids running on and getting a selfie but it's been ruined by adults and plastic hooligans who would never go near away end if bottom tier was open, if it's going to cost the club then don't do it.

Comment

I don't understand doing it when we haven't won anything. If we have then I love going on the pitch, only time I would ever be on it.

Comment

Last thing I'd want to do is step onto that pitch with the amount of sh*t that has been all over it for the last 8 months

Comment

Done it a couple of times, once donkeys years ago and once with my kids. It was mainly to get a players perspective of what it all looks like from the pitch.

Comment

Chasing Stockport all over their mudbath pitch in yet another cup defeat,anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                        Chasing Stockport all over their mudbath pitch in yet another cup defeat,anyone?
                        Ended up in their seats on the side when Old bill got on to the pitch,remember when trying to get out mingled in with them there was a gate between the two sets of supporters they were giving it large to our lot whilst behind a locked gate (lock was their side) only until i opened the gate up from their side though

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                          Chaaaaaarge!!!
                          "Attach Bayonets !"

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post

Used to love it when younger and a casual some will frown but was always a bit of fun back in the day.
                            Did you just refer to yourself as a 'casual' Pinks? Were you a bit of a lad then? Never had you down as the sort for an bad behaviour at the football!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post

Did you just refer to yourself as a 'casual' Pinks? Were you a bit of a lad then? Never had you down as the sort for an bad behaviour at the football!
                              back then he was the black sheep of the family and went by the name 'blackie' instead. it was only after he found his love and turned over a new leaf that he became the pinkie that we all love

Comment

Pinkie

Comment

Working...
                                X