Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final home game pitch invasion...

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/1...m-city-warning

Always cringe when people run on the pitch unless we've won something, but somehow I doubt this will stop them.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
    http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/1...m-city-warning

Always cringe when people run on the pitch unless we've won something, but somehow I doubt this will stop them.
    Used to love it when younger and a casual some will frown but was always a bit of fun back in the day.
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
      Used to love it when younger and a casual some will frown but was always a bit of fun back in the day.
      As I said, nothing wrong with it if we've got something to celebrate, I just find it a tad cringeworthy if it's a nothing game.
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

get the brummies out then let them on , they'll come on anyway ( youngsters )

Comment

It's infringing a law that leads to a fine for the Club. However, the selfish masses really don't give a toss about that or those that want the players to come out for a lap to thank the fans for their loyal support.

And, as above, it really is embarrassing because it implies a hysterical celebration, but of what
          #standuptocancer
          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Not been on the pitch in years as I’m over 15

Why do people want to even go on pitch? as ginge says there is f uck all to celebrate. When the whistle goes I’m out of there

Nothing worse then seeing fat men in tops that don’t fit them doing belly flops on the pitch it’s cringe and embarrassing

Comment

There are only two reasons for a pitch invasion. Celebration on the last day, or protest.

I do like a bit of genuine passion but neither apply. This time round......

Comment

Only ever gone on the pitch once, the last game on grass (mud really) before our plastic pitch was laid. A lot of fans were leaving with handfuls of the pitch, I kept my bit to try and grow but it didn't last long.

As others have already stated, if there isn't anything to celebrate why run on the pitch and we all agree there isn't a great deal to celebrate this season. But we all know many will run on and no doubt make themselves look silly in front of the Brummie fans.
                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

i disagree with all of you i love the pitch invasion its the only thing about our club that makes us individuals i really think now that there wont be an invasion because the fans wont want any more sanctions but it is a shame because in 40 pitch invasions its not once ended in a fight with the other fans so what are the police talking about
                  Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                    It's infringing a law that leads to a fine for the Club. However, the selfish masses really don't give a toss about that or those that want the players to come out for a lap to thank the fans for their loyal support.

And, as above, it really is embarrassing because it implies a hysterical celebration, but of what
                    Doubt they understand the implications to the club. They see it as just a bunch of old gits wanting to stop a bit of fun, breaking a soppy rule, expressing freedom and contempt for rules, no harm done. Unlikely to get caught. Safety in numbers.

Its the mentality today.

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
                      i disagree with all of you i love the pitch invasion its the only thing about our club that makes us individuals i really think now that there wont be an invasion because the fans wont want any more sanctions but it is a shame because in 40 pitch invasions its not once ended in a fight with the other fans so what are the police talking about
                      Ted, do you watch or participate?

Makes us individuals? Every club tries it, it's herd mentality.

Comment

Originally posted by Undecided View Post
                        Doubt they understand the implications to the club. They see it as just a bunch of old gits wanting to stop a bit of fun, breaking a soppy rule, expressing freedom and contempt for rules, no harm done. Unlikely to get caught. Safety in numbers.

Its the mentality today.
                        Could also be fun if Brum have lower school and haven’t got the points they need to stay up!

Comment

Been on the pitch a few times over the years... The 6-0 v Palace, 2011 promotion spring to mind.. It's a bit of harmless fun IMO...

Comment

Chaaaaaarge!!!

Comment

I think I can plan a safe pitch invasion without exposing the club to a fine.
                              They were never fined for that squirrel, so a bunch of hamsters is a safe option as well.
                              Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                              but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Working...
                              X