Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturdays Gamplan

http://www.westlondonsport.com/brent...mpression=true

The boss has spoken!!!! We’re adopting the new gamplan code named ‘harass’ it never worked previous two games against them but Harass will be successful on its third implementation

Jokes aside I don’t care how we play, if it’s ugly, if we’re nasty even if we cheat but please Ollie and Rangers please turn up for 90mins in a London Derby and give it your all. No second half performance only we want and deserve 90mins

COYRS

rest players that makes me laugh . my brother played 3 times a week and got up 6 mornings a week for work and trained mid week .
    as for keeping the fans off the pitch against brum they'll have their work cut out , gutted i'm not going to brentford

Comment

Still tickets bus

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post

The boss has spoken!!!! We’re adopting the new gamplan code named ‘harass’ it never worked previous two games against them but Harass will be successful on its third implementation

Jokes aside I don’t care how we play, if it’s ugly, if we’re nasty even if we cheat but please Ollie and Rangers please turn up for 90mins in a London Derby and give it your all. No second half performance only we want and deserve 90mins

COYRS

So reading that, will we not be experimenting for next season against brentford on saturday then?
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Still tickets bus
          only if you have 800 points i checked , i had over 1,000 but gave mine to one of my kids , footballs about the day out with your mates so i'll let the youngsters enjoy

Comment

Gonna have to force a lot of mistakes because we will certainly make some !!

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
              Gonna have to force a lot of mistakes because we will certainly make some !!
              That made me chuckle

Comment

Words mean nothing these days, actions on the pitch is what counts

What happened to 12 points from the last 12 ? That fell on it's #### quick enough !

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                  only if you have 800 points i checked , i had over 1,000 but gave mine to one of my kids , footballs about the day out with your mates so i'll let the youngsters enjoy
                  We haven't sold out yet? That really is a poor show. Bus, I'm pretty sure any left go on general sale next?
                  #standuptocancer
                  #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Why do I always get the feeling that we're heading for a bad loss whenever Ollie pipes up like this with a bullish interview?
                    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                    Pawel Wszolek - 6
                    Luke Freeman - 6
                    Matt Smith - 6
                    Ebere Eze - 4
                    Joel Lynch - 3
                    Tomer Hemed - 3
                    Toni Leistner - 2
                    Massimo Luongo- 2
                    Angel Rangel - 2
                    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                    Geoff Cameron - 1
                    Aramide Oteh - 1
                    Jake Bidwell - 1
                    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

COYRS
                      "Run, Forest, run!"

Comment

Working...
                      X