No announcement yet.

I'm back...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In the position he played yesterday he did well which was to break up play and sit deep which allowed Luongo to get forward. There were worse players than him yesterday that is for certain.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
      In the position he played yesterday he did well which was to break up play and sit deep which allowed Luongo to get forward. There were worse players than him yesterday that is for certain.
      A load of them mate.

BOS, who I've been calling for to get game time was totally anonymous. Luongo was as poor as I've seen him all season. Eze was a passenger for most of the game. Sylla was dire when he came on (probably something to do with being dropped after scoring a brace). Even Paul Smyth didn't look himself off the bench, ditto Luke Freeman. Bidwell has had better games too, he lost his man for their first goal.

Poor team performance, no reason whatsoever to single 1 player out.

Comment

My thoughts too Tarbie.

Comment

isn`t Cousins a box to box player?
          Last edited by Shania; 15-04-2018, 08:51 PM.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

hope you had a good holiday ginger, phone aside, i missed the games too but managed to watch online. maybe we should just quit going to games as we're clearly bad luck charms

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
              isn`t Cousins a box to box player?
              Should be put in a box. One marked Return to Sender.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                Should be put in a box. One marked Return to Sender.
                Well said, he doesn't have a position because he just doesn't excel at anything. Yes I agree brights wasn't in the game but cousins was particularly frustrating and I can't forgive his passing. Was doing the basics badly, Shaun Derry he is not, put him in goal might be better
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

The only 2 players that came out of that game with any sort of credit were - Furlong and Smith everybody else had a mare

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
                    The only 2 players that came out of that game with any sort of credit were - Furlong and Smith everybody else had a mare
                    Thought Baptiste had a good game myself.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                      Well said, he doesn't have a position because he just doesn't excel at anything. Yes I agree brights wasn't in the game but cousins was particularly frustrating and I can't forgive his passing. Was doing the basics badly, Shaun Derry he is not, put him in goal might be better
                      Problem is weare, Olli seems to rate him. What is your comment to that?
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

I've already said he should go if he's picked again. Just not a footballer in any capacity shania. I don't think he's a massive fan as hasn't been a regular like Washington but seen enough of him now, get rid
                        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Does Ollie genuinely rate Cousins? Not convinced myself, hence it's taken him til the last 6 weeks of the season to utilise the player in the correct position.

Really wouldn't surprise me if Cousins leaves the club this summer.

Comment

I see what you mean Weare and Tarbie, but he is still young and he could still find back to his form as a box to box player, I feel. He was decent enough when he played in that position for Charlton wasn`t he? The fact that he hasnt featured much this season is partly because he has been injured, but as Tarbie suggests; He might very well be one of those we will have to cash in on. I actually believe Boro is after him for the price of 2m...so who knows...
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                              Hope you smashed it over some loud obnoxious Americans head. Definitely worth it then.
                              I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend your right to say it...through gritted teeth.

Comment

I see what you mean Weare and Tarbie, but he is still young and he could still find back to his form as a box to box player, I feel. He was decent enough when he played in that position for Charlton wasn`t he? The fact that he hasnt featured much this season is partly because he has been injured, but as Tarbie suggests; He might very well be one of those we will have to cash in on. I actually believe Boro is after him for the price of 2m...so who knows...
                                Played for Charlton in League 1 Shania. From what I've seen of him in recent weeks, I do wonder if he's cut out for this level of football. But then again I thought that about Karl Henry from day 1, and he still managed over 100 games with the club.

Comment

Working...
                                X