I'm back...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm back...

Smashed my phone while in Florida and have come back to find out that we beat Norwich 4-1, then lost 4-0 to Hull, then beat Sheff Wed 4-2, then lost 2-1 to Preston...what the heck??
    Also absolutely gutted about Ray Wilkins. He was a proper hero of mine growing up and my thoughts go out to his family. RIP Ray.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Hope you smashed it over some loud obnoxious Americans head. Definitely worth it then. We were brilliant against Norwich but having cousins in the heart of our midfield against a poor preston side was like pulling teeth. Ollie needs to go if he picks him for yet another chance in his so called rightful position
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

hello mate welcome back not much happened!

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
        hello mate welcome back not much happened!
        Exactly. Every thread still hijacked by Pinkie and Wests arguing about the pros and cons of Holly like an old married couple
        https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Comment

We Are. You seem to blaming Cousins for how #### we were yesterday? The manager picked a sub standard side and it showed. How many saves did their keeper make in the 2nd half.

Comment

Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post
              Exactly. Every thread still hijacked by Pinkie and Wests arguing about the pros and cons of Holly like an old married couple
              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                We Are. You seem to blaming Cousins for how #### we were yesterday? The manager picked a sub standard side and it showed. How many saves did their keeper make in the 2nd half.
                In all fairness 73, Cousins was the worse of the worse.
                Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                Work Best When Open...
                @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Really? Based on what exactly?? He was taken off at 1-1 and we conceded straight after. He broke play up and was disciplined as a holding midfielder. The worst player yesterday unfortunately was the young lad Bright. Hopefully he progresses though so not digging the lad out.

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                    Exactly mate. He basically kept barking out orders but never actually getting on the ball and when he did his passing was atrocious. Can only remember I good tackle at the start of the 2nd half apart from that a complete passenger. Its not the 1st time he just does bugger all. Needs to go as there is nothing he actually does partially well. Nice you saw it too mate I swear some watch different games or too many beers pre match
                    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

We Are. That is absolute rubbish and god only knows what you were watching but it was certainly not was on show. Remind me of when we conceded the 2nd goal?

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                        We Are. That is absolute rubbish and god only knows what you were watching but it was certainly not was on show. Remind me of when we conceded the 2nd goal?
                        I'm with you mate.

When I see comments like his above it makes me think he's either on a different planet, or he's just straight up trolling. Dunno how you could possibly make Cousins the scapegoat for yesterday. Nobody was that great, but Cousins certainly wasn't the worst.

Comment

Cousins certainly worth keeping as squad member but he’s not as good or had the impact I had hoped

Has he found net for us yet guys??

Comment

I thought cousins was rubbish, and one reason why eze struggled, for me hes nowhere near a first team starter, when hes had his chances he hasnt took them at all, certainly not good enough to replace scowen or luongo and manning who i knows left sided
                            http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                              Nowhere near worse of the worse Frags!

Comment

Working...
                              X