Proposed bet on 2018/19 finishing position

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
    So basically you think we`ll be mid table or lower? ill go for top ten myself but all depends on who we get rid of.
    Exactly. We have to hold fire until we know where we are with ins and outs at all levels.

Comment

I know you came up with about a bet hal, but why has this thread been editted, i started this thread with my post on the 2nd page, as would be fun if others fancy joining in with guessing a league position for us next season with say Ģ50 on it each and the winner takes all and shared if a few have the same position!

but why has my original one that started this thread been moved??
      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

I know you came up with about a bet hal, but why has this thread been editted, i started this thread with my post on the 2nd page, as would be fun if others fancy joining in with guessing a league position for us next season with say Ģ50 on it each and the winner takes all and shared if a few have the same position!

but why has my original one that started this thread been moved??
        Sorry, it got very confusing as the subject was being discussed on about three different threads. So are you now proposing a separate bet to Hal's original one? Suggest it might be simpler to just stick with one bet that everyone's agreed on?

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
          Sorry, it got very confusing as the subject was being discussed on about three different threads. So are you now proposing a separate bet to Hal's original one? Suggest it might be simpler to just stick with one that everyone's agreed on?
          Shame you cant do that about the wingeing about ollie after each all on one thread lol

Comment

Sorry, it got very confusing as the subject was being discussed on about three different threads. So are you now proposing a separate bet to Hal's original one? Suggest it might be simpler to just stick with one bet that everyone's agreed on?
            Im pretty sure hal wouldnt mind the idea at all, its adding some fun to it and for others if they fancy it

Comment

Shame you cant do that about the wingeing about ollie after each all on one thread lol
              One man's whinging is another man's constructive debate Pinks

Comment

To be honest mate, nearly every anti-Ollie post I read on here these days is a response to something daft that you've posted!

Comment

One man's whinging is another man's constructive debate Pinks
                  Sharp!

Comment

rather than doing a winner takes all or giving money to charity the loser should just give me their stake instead. now with that sorted lets start the bet at ... 1k ... unless you're chickens of course...

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                      To be honest mate, nearly every anti-Ollie post I read on here these days is a response to something daft that you've posted!
                      Haha get out of it lol, you lot are a right bunch

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                        rather than doing a winner takes all or giving money to charity the loser should just give me their stake instead. now with that sorted lets start the bet at ... 1k ... unless you're chickens of course...
                        Better - all bets go into a pot to buy X block ST's for weekly raffle for the needy.

Comment

Originally posted by Undecided View Post
                          Better - all bets go into a pot to buy X block ST's for weekly raffle for the needy.
                          Good idea. But is it still a bet, if you canīt win or lose? Sounds more like a donation.
                          https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Im pretty sure hal wouldnt mind the idea at all, its adding some fun to it and for others if they fancy it
                            No worries mate, but like we both said no one can do anything until we know where we are with personnel. So nearer the time we can start a thread which defines the wager. Having a little on with me is the surest way to see them being promoted, and I'd never be happier to loose a few quid. But an awful lot of water can go under the bridge before day one next term, so lets see where we are nearer the time.

Last edited by hal9thou; 16-04-2018, 12:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post
                              Good idea. But is it still a bet, if you canīt win or lose? Sounds more like a donation.
                              Point taken. 25% of pot to winner, balance to X block STs?

Comment

Originally posted by Undecided View Post
                                Point taken. 25% of pot to winner, balance to X block STs?
                                That's the daftest idea I've heard since the last daftest idea I heard. What if there was insufficient to buy an ST?

As you were gentlemen (and ladies), as you were.

Comment

Working...
                                X