Comment

Thought it might be that someone had hacked Tony's Twitter account

As one of his tweets actually went out spelt correctly lol

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
        Ollie bringing out a book titled "I made a mistake"
        Pinkie says Ollie is s hit.

Comment

for f ucks sake ,is that it ? i m getting back to my kebab !
          Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Not actually Robinsons fault he's had no new contract offer from us

Sounds like he wants to stay blimey we must be skint

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
              Not actually Robinsons fault he's had no new contract offer from us

Sounds like he wants to stay blimey we must be skint
              Who knows what is being offered discussed! Lazy journalism re hash of an old story

Comment

GWS fake news now and always was , personally I think he will get or has been offered a new deal TF tweeted in the week about how well he played and we know if TF wants a player he goes out of his way to get that player , has Robinson already been offered a deal who knows but he ain't going to come out and say I've been offered a new contract but I've got the club that supported me through injury for over a year over a barrel so I want more than what's on the table

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                  Knew it. That get west London is a load of shite. Click baiters
                  ^ This

Comment

Originally posted by Artful View Post
                    Who knows what is being offered discussed! Lazy journalism re hash of an old story

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                      Let's hope we get good money for him.
                      How can we get even a penny for him when he will be out of contract ?

Comment

https://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/spor...hoops-14532265

This article says there hasn't even been a contract offer made to him. What's that about then? Can we genuinely not afford to keep Robbo on?

Comment

Could be a play on words Tarbs as assume the club is talking to his agent so yeah he’s probably right about nothing being offered as until his agent is happy with offer he’s probably not fully aware.

Agents are scum of football if I was player believe me I would be discussing my own terms with club and not letting someone else do it on my behalf

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                            Could be a play on words Tarbs as assume the club is talking to his agent so yeah he’s probably right about nothing being offered as until his agent is happy with offer he’s probably not fully aware.

Agents are scum of football if I was player believe me I would be discussing my own terms with club and not letting someone else do it on my behalf
                            I suppose it's not an unlikely scenario. The agent says the player wants 30 bags a week, the club says we can only afford 20. The agent says don't even waste your time presenting the contract if that's all you can do.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                              I suppose it's not an unlikely scenario. The agent says the player wants 30 bags a week, the club says we can only afford 20. The agent says don't even waste your time presenting the contract if that's all you can do.
                              And in our current financial situation, we say "Theres the door, don't let it hit your #### on the way out"

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Charles View Post
                                And in our current financial situation, we say "Theres the door, don't let it hit your #### on the way out"
                                If our finances are genuinely that tight that we can't even muster a half decent contract offer to make to our best defender, you have to wonder what other disappointments might be on their way this summer.

Comment

Working...
                                X