No announcement yet.

Tinkerman....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At least we know what we will get with Holloway in charge,we will lose much more games than we will win and remain a bottom half team.He will always have the players on his side which is a positive and he does love the club. With the budget we have we won't get anyone better,I dont think mick mccarthy would do any better as an example. Holloway isn't very clever and keeps changing the line ups,he keeps saying "I got it wrong today" and doesn't appear to be intelligent enough to learn from it,which is why we know what we will get with Holloway in charge,but club needs consistancy and stability so I think Holloway should remain here next season.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
      Problem is, your opinion changes daily.
      It's all well and good if you are proved wrong and your opinion changes once in a while but, as I said, you change by the day.

Do you actually have a solid opinion about anything qpr related Shania?

No disrespect intended BTW.

Wow. To be fair, I have commented on the 3-5-2 failiure dozens of times. I have said dozens of times that I want us to play with widh in a 4-4-2 system or at least a less complicated set-up than 3-5-2. For me Wzolek i.e. has, will and will always be a keyplayer when it comes to how I want us to play.
      Last edited by Shania; 15-04-2018, 10:12 AM.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
        At least we know what we will get with Holloway in charge,we will lose much more games than we will win and remain a bottom half team.He will always have the players on his side which is a positive and he does love the club. With the budget we have we won't get anyone better,I dont think mick mccarthy would do any better as an example. Holloway isn't very clever and keeps changing the line ups,he keeps saying "I got it wrong today" and doesn't appear to be intelligent enough to learn from it,which is why we know what we will get with Holloway in charge,but club needs consistancy and stability so I think Holloway should remain here next season.
        #minileagueforever
        #upforit
        #bestthingaboutthisseason
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
          Wow. To be fair, I have commented on the 3-5-2 failiure dozens of times. I have said dozens of times that I want us to play with widh in a 4-4-2 system or at least a less complicated set-up than 3-5-2. For me Wzolek i.e. has, will and will always be a keyplayer when it comes to how I want us to play.
          Cannot argue with any of that, I'm in full agreement.
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
            Cannot argue with any of that, I'm in full agreement.
            Thanks. :]
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

The way I see it is that we are 15 points short of being in with a shout for play offs, without the ridiculous system that ollie refused to change we could have had them, sticking with Washington was just stubborn also, it took the embarrassment of forest giving us 5 at home for him to change, and probably because it almost got him the sack, we should have been near play offs as we have had some very good performances since the forest game but all that did was give him license to tinker because we are safe and have pretty much been safe since villa and Fulham away. We have a decent ish squad but the manager blew it, I'm not bashing him it's just my opinion.
              As for the remaining games if we do not play our strongest team and formation we will lose all 3, Brentford have a remote chance of play offs so will go for it, if Birmingham lose at wolves today they are in serious trouble as their last 3 are us at Loftus Road, Sheffield United and Fulham, Barnsley and Bolton have less daunting fixtures, brummie fans will come to HQ in big numbers as it looks like it could be their best chance of a win especially if ollie tinkers as its our last home game, they only have the top tier and we have already put a restriction on buying home end tickets, Leeds away is a nothing game but I and all on here I'd imagine want to win (especially as I'm going) but if there is such a thing as the right time to tinker then it's the last 30 minutes at Leeds.
              So my conclusion is we would have been in the play off shake up if ollie had changed at the turn of the year, new year new start and all that, at new year Millwall and I think villa were round about us in league but look at them now.

Comment

100% correct and a waste of a season due to the managers failure to see the obvious for 7 months.

Comment

Probably irrelevant, but we still can go 12th. 1 point behind Leeds and 3 behind Ipswich and Norwich. 3 games to play.

I thought teams got more prize money the higher they finished, but now understand that only applies in the Prem. Doesn't seem to give much incentive for tail end games, but there it is. Personally I'd rather finish the highest possible or at least try to do so. Bit of a self esteem thing.

Comment

If we cannot fill bottom of school lower give it to blues fans and take the money
                    Last edited by West Acton; 15-04-2018, 10:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                      He can't get us relegated now or even nearly relegated, so where's the issue?
                      my issue is travelling 150 miles paying good money to watch that.he can tinker about in training.travelled down with a couple of mates to watch that.they aint ever coming to a qpr game again. and are questioning my sanity in following that.

Comment

Originally posted by midland R View Post
                        my issue is travelling 150 miles paying good money to watch that.he can tinker about in training.travelled down with a couple of mates to watch that.they aint ever coming to a qpr game again. and are questioning my sanity in following that.
                        And this is the issue.

Nasser makes a sound argument for why it is OK to experiment with line ups at this point of the season. But it will always be a slap in the face to the fans that pay their money and make the effort when the manager picks a weakened side and it doesn't work out!

Comment

Originally posted by midland R View Post
                          Genuinely feel for you mids as I was home in 30mins and annoyed

Comment

Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post
                            The way I see it is that we are 15 points short of being in with a shout for play offs, without the ridiculous system that ollie refused to change we could have had them, sticking with Washington was just stubborn also, it took the embarrassment of forest giving us 5 at home for him to change, and probably because it almost got him the sack, we should have been near play offs as we have had some very good performances since the forest game but all that did was give him license to tinker because we are safe and have pretty much been safe since villa and Fulham away. We have a decent ish squad but the manager blew it, I'm not bashing him it's just my opinion.
                            As for the remaining games if we do not play our strongest team and formation we will lose all 3, Brentford have a remote chance of play offs so will go for it, if Birmingham lose at wolves today they are in serious trouble as their last 3 are us at Loftus Road, Sheffield United and Fulham, Barnsley and Bolton have less daunting fixtures, brummie fans will come to HQ in big numbers as it looks like it could be their best chance of a win especially if ollie tinkers as its our last home game, they only have the top tier and we have already put a restriction on buying home end tickets, Leeds away is a nothing game but I and all on here I'd imagine want to win (especially as I'm going) but if there is such a thing as the right time to tinker then it's the last 30 minutes at Leeds.
                            So my conclusion is we would have been in the play off shake up if ollie had changed at the turn of the year, new year new start and all that, at new year Millwall and I think villa were round about us in league but look at them now.
                            This. And some people still give Olli credit for seeing what most of us spotted from the start. IF you want to play 3-5-2 you need players who are trained properly for it.
                            Last edited by Shania; 15-04-2018, 11:03 AM.
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                              I would like to think that he experimented today so that he wouldn't have to against Brentford as he knows how important game that is.
                              This was a nothing game that I truly believed would of looked different if there was a proper ref on the pitch.
                              I agree not fair on paying fans to make such a large change to the squad, but boy do some in here come across as highly aroused when we lose.
                              Totally agree fraggy, that was the worse bit of refereeing ive seen in ages, it was that bad youd think he`d had a wager on the game! and that game showed how samuels not upto scratch yet & reason why he hasnt been featuring much, also eze looks not so effective without freeman and scowen in the side, not only had we had alot of changes & today we really didnt pass it around well, but we had our two defenders out aswell, but a game like that is typical of end of season game, but considering they are 11th and all the changes we had & a preston supporting ref dshows how strong our team is when everyones fit.
                              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                                I'm sure another wagon with a band playing on it will be along shortly that can be jumped on
                                http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Working...
                                X