Tinkerman....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tinkerman....

That's why so many want shot of him. Every time. Cousins? Jesus.

Tinkering

Im really not a fan of all this tinkering.

We finally put together a decent 11 and we go and ruin it by making 5-6 changes every week.

The season isnt over, maintain a consistent 11 every week and see how it goes. Build some momentum going into next season.

IMO Reading, Hull and this Preston game were all avoidable defeats if we'd stuck with the team that was playing well.

Im all for giving players a chance but theres a time and a place. Always start your best 11.

Comment

At least we have 3 games left to reach holloways target of 54 points

Comment

Why oh why did he replace Cousins with Freeman with 20 minutes to go. Senseless and left us with no options after it went 2-1

Comment

Yet another example of total disrespect to the paying fan.

In fairness, the abysmal performance by almost every player didn’t help.

Very, very poor all round.

Comment

Should have played strongest side until Brentford game and went into that with little bit of momentum then played about if needed

Comment

tbh now is the time of the season to tinker with players. players only have themselves and the god awful ref to blame. think about it, sheff wed was a massive tinkering abd we won 4-2. im angry about todays result too but not the lineup, bar smith.

preston came here with a game plan and played very well today to put it plainly, we were just god awful

Comment

Can safely say that all the final games will be experiments not worth attending I'm afraid if your looking for our strongest team and strongest performance .....its not gonna happen.

Will be more changes next week and then the week after that too.
                Seasons over in Ollies eyes now save your money for next season

Comment

Better to tinker now when we are safe. It didn't work today or against hull but we scored four in the two games in between.

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
                    Can safely say that all the final games will be experiments not worth attending I'm afraid if your looking for our strongest team and strongest performance .....its not gonna happen.

Will be more changes next week and then the week after that too.
                    Seasons over in Ollies eyes now save your money for next season
                    Or go and support the team and watch the experimentation.

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                      tbh now is the time of the season to tinker with players. players only have themselves and the god awful ref to blame. think about it, sheff wed was a massive tinkering abd we won 4-2. im angry about todays result too but not the lineup, bar smith.

preston came here with a game plan and played very well today to put it plainly, we were just god awful
                      Completely disagree, we should be aiming to finish as strongly as possible with our best side and build momentum going into next year.

All this experimenting will leave us with inconsistent results and a poor finish to the season, does nobody any favours.

Honestly what is the point in finding a winning side if its just going to be changed?

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                        Or go and support the team and watch the experimentation.
                        Hasn`t Olli experimented with the team for nearly one and a half season now? At least it feels like it..
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

Don't like experiments I like to win games

Experiment on the training ground not with my money

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
                            Don't like experiments I like to win games

Experiment on the training ground not with my money
                            Well the experiments might lead to wins in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by bradrangers View Post
                              Completely disagree, we should be aiming to finish as strongly as possible with our best side and build momentum going into next year.

All this experimenting will leave us with inconsistent results and a poor finish to the season, does nobody any favours.

Honestly what is the point in finding a winning side if its just going to be changed?
                              before todays game the highest we could have finidhed would have been 12th which is assuming we won all our remaining games and had results go our way.

don't get me wrong, i'm far from an ollie supporter but our recent form is still pretty decent with some fantastic results squeezed in between, most of them have been as a result of tinkering here and there. i dont agree with 5-6 changes and a formation change though as that stunts the side but swapping out 2-3 players is fine imo and gives people a chance to showcase themselves, manning, smyth and even cousins lately have been pretty decent in games because they've had a chance.

Comment

Working...
                              X