Tinkerman....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
    Truly confuses me that so many don't get what this season was all about.
    Problem is mate some of us did get what it was about. Only too well.

Comment

• The tinkerman name should be named to the admin whos messed about with my £50 thread
      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Pinks. Think you should hold that bet off until July 1st when out of contract players have gone and we have a better idea of who we have. Great idea and maybe do £20 a head with 20 or 30 people on here with the winnings going to a rangers charity of choice.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
          Pinks. Think you should hold that bet off until July 1st when out of contract players have gone and we have a better idea of who we have. Great idea and maybe do £20 a head with 20 or 30 people on here with the winnings going to a rangers charity of choice.
          Yes i know youre right 73, but i was challenged to a bet, deffo a good bit of fun if others fancy doing it and yes can be lowered if everyone thinks 50s too much
          http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Not the amount mate more about a bit of fun among the board. Great idea though Pinkie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
              Truly confuses me that so many don't get what this season was all about.
              How much fun it would of been to of got promoted again and raped week in week out in the prem just to bounce down again.
              Rebuilding requires experimenting, especially when on limited funds.
              I would not be surprised if we played wrong formations on purpose to insure we didn't get promoted.
              Whenever we got close to relegation candidates, we performed to keep us clear, whenever we got close to maybe challenging for 6th place, we reverted back to a system we was not suited to.
              Now that we are safe, we are having an early pre season.
              Yes big money getting promoted, but how would that play out with FFP?
              Much rather we do what we are doing, so that when we do finally go up, we have the structure of a good young team that will have a chance of competing.
              Also, those that keep repeating themselves over and over again with the hope they will wear down the few that support this transition, do you really think that your constant slating of our club is the right way forward?
              Trust me, although I am no Ollie supporter, there are quite a few who read this forum but can't be bothered to post as they know they will be shot down.
              I for one am really excited for next season. I also believe that Ollie is not the long term future of our club, but he is the only available person who is able to get us ready.
              If any IDK members are out there that know exactly what is going on behind close doors that would justify the constant slating of our club from Chairman down, please do share.
              played 352 on purpose because the club did not want to go up?

please tell me your joking.
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                Totally agree fraggy but lost on delicate flowers
                just a question flower are you his farking gimp.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                  played 352 on purpose because the club did not want to go up?

please tell me your joking.
                  #throwgamestoavoidplayoffplace

Comment

• Can we nail this nonsense about not being good enough to go up - and I'm not being Rangers specific. If you are good enough to win promotion from the league you are in then you are good enough to go up. Next season is a different competition, the club will attract different players, will have different finances etc. The Cardiff team as it is hasn't got a prayer next year, but that's not the point - that won't be the team in the Prem. They might give Warnock a chance but even he may be replaced too.

Comment

• Yeah, some right hot air been talked on this thread Alan. Deliberately fielding sides to lose so not to get promoted? Utter nonsense. Apart from anything else, 1 year of Premier League money is exactly what the club needs right now. Personally I wouldn't mind if we went up, didn't spend a penny and came straight back down of that sorted out all of our financial problems.

Comment

• Would Warnock have got more out of us this season?

Comment

• Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                          Would Warnock have got more out of us this season?
                          Yes, I think he absolutely would have. Simply for the fact he wouldn't have wasted 6 months playing a formation that didn't suit the players.

Comment

• would like to think that we put out our strongest team , clubs like pne , brentford and brum still involved in promo/ relegation . also i pay to watch us to compete and try to win games , y'day holloway messed up making to many changes but it seem he answers to no one , when the pne player was subbed and strolled off near the end you only had to see holloway mimic him to know the blokes a clown

Comment

• At the end of last season Pinkie and a few others promised us that we would have egg on our faces after Holloway was able to do things his way. Just have a look at them. Experimenting for next season. Absolutely nothing has changed from the comments people were making last year.
                              We have not got any better or any worse just we expected entertainment to get better but thanks to his tinkering it hasn't. I can see it getting no better next year and would look at us finishing lower mid table.

Comment

• Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                                At the end of last season Pinkie and a few others promised us that we would have egg on our faces after Holloway was able to do things his way. Just have a look at them. Experimenting for next season. Absolutely nothing has changed from the comments people were making last year.
                                We have not got any better or any worse just we expected entertainment to get better but thanks to his tinkering it hasn't. I can see it getting no better next year and would look at us finishing lower mid table.
                                I think it's more entertaining, it's just inconsistent.

Comment

Working...
                                X