Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preston Game Team News

Luongo expected to return.

Ned obviously out and Lynch still injured.

Chay Tilt (winger) and Kakay expected to be in the squad with Ollie keen to see what they can do before end of season.

Any lineup predictions?

I am a fan of this, lets see how good the youngsters are with the adrenaline of a decent crowd behind them, and how they cope with the pressure. Thought that Chair was going to get a league game a week ago, has he been injured?

Comment

Would start with the same side as against Sheff Wed.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
        Would start with the same side as against Sheff Wed.
        Luongo in for Cousins would be my one change

Tilt on the bench in place of Washington possibly?

Comment

I'd say Sylla is back on the bench and Smith is in. Preston need to win this game and will attack us, since then Smith I'd play him as target with Smyth and BOS on the wings.. Let them come at us and we'll counter attack them!

Comment

This Chay Tilt is meant to be decent. West Brom youth. Pacey Winger with any eye for goal.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
              This Chay Tilt is meant to be decent. West Brom youth. Pacey Winger with any eye for goal.
              Hopefully someone on here that keeps an eye on the youth team and can give us some detail on how he's got on this season.

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
                Luongo in for Cousins would be my one change

Tilt on the bench in place of Washington possibly?
                I'd keep Luongo on the bench. If we are going to decide the futures of players like Cousins, I'd give them the chance to prove it.

Personally would give Manning a chance in the middle but it's more likely he's in the long-term plans than Cousins.

Comment

Quite interested in seeing Kakay at RB. Am guessing it means Furlong becomes first choice and he'll be closer to the first team hence releasing Perch.

Particularly interesting to see how he links up with Tilt who is a right winger after playing in the youth together ?
                  Last edited by Shepherds Mush; 13-04-2018, 03:49 PM.

Comment

Released by West Brom and struggled to get in Torquay side on loan Expect though this is due to his size and hope he is another Smythe. Will be on the bench more than likely.
                    Knowing the tinkerman expect to see Luongo, Eze ,Pav and Smith back.

Comment

Mackie will play!

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post
                        Mackie will play!
                        Brum match, last home game.

Comment

I’d go
                          Smithies
                          Furlong Baptiste robinson(c) bidwell
                          Scowen cousins luongo
                          Smyth sylla BOS

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
                            Brum match, last home game.
                            Ollie said that he will play Perch in one of the last 2 home games and Mackie in the other. With Perch ill apparently, I guess it will be Mackie for Preston and Perch for Brum ....

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post
                              Ollie said that he will play Perch in one of the last 2 home games and Mackie in the other. With Perch ill apparently, I guess it will be Mackie for Preston and Perch for Brum ....
                              Would prefer cameo role from the bench for both of them. They’re the past not the future

Comment

Working...
                              X