qprted poster of the year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cracking poster Tarbs and he’s Anti olliephile which makes him even better

croydon I read you said we clash but I hand on heart had not picked up on that. Total respect for you and if I have ever gone OTT apologies

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
      Well done Tarbie....probably all those well formulated counter-arguments to all my posts that done it !!
      Ain't just you mate,I feel like I've locked horns with 90% of the regular posters on here at one point or another. It's why I like this place to be honest. We don't have to agree with each other all the time, and 9 times out of 10 we can have a decent exchange without things ever getting below the belt!

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
        I love all the admins .....
        Yes, even the former ones.

Banning people is no longer my hobby,
        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Congratulations Tarbs!
          Minds Are Like Parachutes.
          Work Best When Open...
          @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            Cracking poster Tarbs and he’s Anti olliephile which makes him even better

croydon I read you said we clash but I hand on heart had not picked up on that. Total respect for you and if I have ever gone OTT apologies
            No it was just that we don't always share the same opinions rather than clash and ditto 77 and tarbie who I rather embarrassingly forgot when I did my ten (among a few others - can we do a twenty next year ted!). I think we probably agree on a lot as well!

Comment

Especially the former ones

Comment

Think I'll run the hill of hell in the summer ready to challenge next year...

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post

No it was just that we don't always share the same opinions rather than clash and ditto 77 and tarbie who I rather embarrassingly forgot when I did my ten (among a few others - can we do a twenty next year ted!). I think we probably agree on a lot as well!
                  Yeah, I'd neglected to put you on mine too mate. As you say, way more than 10 decent regular posters on here!

Comment

Comment

Tarbie

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
                        cant believe sheepranger has finnally jumped ship and joined the mutley fantasy island crew good to see you sheep baby we used to have a lot of fun on that old site,but i am going to put a lot of consideration into this award its became so prostigeous but some of you posters have not got the award permantly on your avitar,the terrible loss of factomondo has taken a terrible hit on me but i must try to continue
                        After 11 years on dot.org it was time to move on and here I am. There was no transfer fee involved and unfortunately no Arry brown bag stuffed with goodies. It was fun before you defected and I assume you and Alibabes are now happily married????

U Rs

Comment

oh the beautifull alibabes she left me all alone ive searched all over dorking to find her but alas its never going to be cemented in stone im just not that lucky but in my dreams i see her every night
                          Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
                            oh the beautifull alibabes she left me all alone ive searched all over dorking to find her but alas its never going to be cemented in stone im just not that lucky but in my dreams i see her every night
                            There's always Shania Ted
                            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Cheers for my mentions lads ,very unexpected . Well done to Tarbie ,nice one mate
                              Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                                I nominate Lyme, Facto, Vespa what was the name of the builder?
                                Had a toilet in his avatar?...Anyway him
                                That was Ndubz mate ,sadly b uggered off to twitter . Saw him in the Blue and White a couple of matches ago though , top fella
                                Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Working...
                                X