qprted poster of the year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qprted View Post
    wow some top posting tallent on this site now probabley the strongest ever team of posters ever factomondo was almost a dictatorship but hes not come back and i dont know where he is ok i need more input as in ten years time ill be 73 so probabley dead but i want this site to keep my award still going
    Just lost my vote for reminding me in 10 years time I will be 79.

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
      Top Ten.....Kev...West Acton..Hits..The General..Romford..James 1979...Loftus Road Lad..Tarbie..Shania..Pinkie
      Very kind of you General. Much appreciated!

Edit......and Stanley and Corbray. Posted before I noticed you'd nominated me too. Very kind of all of you.

Will do my own shortlist at some stage tomorrow.
      Last edited by Tarbie; 12-04-2018, 10:58 PM.

Comment

Looking through one of the links Stanley shared and some usernames standout as no longer being about on here - mellow, robsondinho, yusef etc

Comment

it really does become mass hysteria when this comes up ive been offerd 500 pounds already to throw the event but i wont do it no no no wow wow wow i cant be unfair i think kev is right up there so is isleworth ranger he has been a rock over the last ten years,and also isleworth used to say nice things about me when i was banned but i will try to be fair it seems like a lot of you like tarbie so i dont want to give this to one of my mates,thats not fair
          Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Right, so my 10 are as follows (and in no particular order).

Stanley - Best Mod/Admin on here in my opinion.
            West Acton - A man with very similar opinions to myself, respect for all the travel he does watching the team too.
            AlanWycombe - Ditto for what I said about Westy
            Hubble - Enjoy some of his stuff on the Non-QPR section
            JimmyFloydRabbit - Top lad who's always good for a bit of a debate
            ShepherdsMush - Normally contrasting opinions to me, but I enjoy a bit of debate with him
            1QPRDK - Says it like it is
            GingerNinja – Surprised he hasn’t been mentioned on the thread so far. Talks a lot of sense
            MattyRangers – Again, talks a lot of sense.
            QPRTed – Couldn’t reel off 10 chaps without giving a shout out to WATRB’s resident nutter. Keep doing what you’re doing Ted.

Special mention for Pinkie. Don’t agree with a single word that ever comes out of his mouth, but life would be boring if we all thought the same way. I also admire his staying power……even if I don’t understand it!

Probably forgotten a ton of people that should have been mentioned. To be fair this site has loads of good posters.

Comment

pinkie for me

Comment

Got to be special award for poster with thickest skin and that would be shoot out between Pinks and Nasser. Both have taken some shots but don’t back down so respect and good posters

Comment

Wonder if Facto has an ITK info on who will win. A friend of my next door neighbours cousins milkman' s brother says it won't be Pinkie because although he has posted a thousand times it is the same post. Quite a few interesting posters on here though.

Comment

Next year will be my year. Kind of.

Season ticket holder next year so ill have more relevant input. Not good input but relevant.

Comment

Got to say I am gutted to have not made hits top ten.

Comment

General a decent poster, but sticking himself in his own top ten funniest part of the thread so far

Comment

Pretty much everyone has talked some sense at one point or another and everyone (self included) has talked complete tosh on occasion.

I like the fact that pretty much anyone can come up with something to make you think or smile about. Or bang your head against the wall...

Entertainment wise, Ted never disappoints......

Comment

Pinkie.... entertaining, thick skinned and blinkered.

Rarely takes offence at all the $hit/truth thrown at him.

All the usual suspects also make the top ten.

Comment

Can't choose myself can I ?

Only because I'm fcking awesome

Comment

shepards mush your a complete nut case but we do love you,but on a minus note there are hundreds of american planes landing on northolt airport so if this is the end of the world can i say i love you all each and everyone of you im going to phone trump and ask can he delay his strike so i can announce the last qprteds poster of the year
                                Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Working...
                                X