qprted poster of the year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• qprted poster of the year

as you know its been going since 2004 and i need ten nominees so who are your best posters then well get stanley to put up a proper thread so you can all vote as i dont know how to put up a proper but first i need ten
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Whats the prize ?

Comment

Facto has won it how many years in a row?

Comment

Top Ten.....Kev...West Acton..Hits..The General..Romford..James 1979...Loftus Road Lad..Tarbie..Shania..Pinkie

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
          i need ten nominees, so who are your best posters?
          Uncomfortable doing this as there's a lot more than 10, but if you insist Ted. In no particular order:

1. Rangers77
          2. Hal9thou
          3. Del (doesn't post enough!)
          4. Kit
          5. Brightonr
          6. Jimmy Floyd Rabbit
          7. 1QPRDK
          8. QPRDave
          9. WestActon
          10. Tarbie

Comment

wow some top posting tallent on this site now probabley the strongest ever team of posters ever factomondo was almost a dictatorship but hes not come back and i dont know where he is ok i need more input as in ten years time ill be 73 so probabley dead but i want this site to keep my award still going

More...

Comment

in no order

hitman, kevin, jimmy, matty, pinkie, west acton, rangers77, tarbie, stanley and the man himself, qprted

Comment

Award should be named after Facto. The Factomondo poster of the year

Comment

well a lot of people seem to think we are one and the same poster

More...

Comment

In order and reason why................

1, Corby= how many times has this man done a great deed for others on this site.
                    2, 77 = Top poster and i love the fella. #nohomo #brotherfromanothermother
                    3, Brightonr = used to think he had it in for me but after our pm exchanges over the past year, i have the upmost respect for him and how he conducts himself as a mod.
                    also, agree with nearly all of his views over the past season.
                    4,Stanley=another one of my fav posters on here and always makes time to respond to everyones views.
                    5,Nick= does not post so much anymore but when he does, its to the point.
                    6,wortonranger=we hardly ever agree with each other but he brings so much to this forum.
                    7j,geejee, bringing his input to the transfer rumour threads and longest serving supporter on here, deserves nothing but respect
                    8,kevinMc sarcy farker and great character on here, again, love him.
                    9,acton= always talks common sense and is like part of the furniture on here.
                    10,general= ditto

special mention to qprdave, not long back so cannot mate the top 10 this time round. he knows i love him to bits and am glad he is back on here posting.

honourble mentions........rabbit, tarbie, loftus road lad, furtive, mush, awin, pinkie and minileague founder....Rebel R. who have all brought great threads and moments to this forum.
                    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                      In order and reason why................

1, Corby= how many times has this man done a great deed for others on this site.
                      2, 77 = Top poster and i love the fella. #nohomo #brotherfromanothermother
                      3, Brightonr = used to think he had it in for me but after our pm exchanges over the past year, i have the upmost respect for him and how he conducts himself as a mod.
                      also, agree with nearly all of his views over the past season.
                      4,Stanley=another one of my fav posters on here and always makes time to respond to everyones views.
                      5,Nick= does not post so much anymore but when he does, its to the point.
                      6,wortonranger=we hardly ever agree with each other but he brings so much to this forum.
                      7j,geejee, bringing his input to the transfer rumour threads and longest serving supporter on here, deserves nothing but respect
                      8,kevinMc sarcy farker and great character on here, again, love him.
                      9,acton= always talks common sense and is like part of the furniture on here.
                      10,general= ditto

special mention to qprdave, not long back so cannot mate the top 10 this time round. he knows i love him to bits and am glad he is back on here posting.

honourble mentions........rabbit, tarbie, loftus road lad, furtive, mush, awin, pinkie and minileague founder....Rebel R. who have all brought great threads and moments to this forum.
                      Thanks Hitman,I'm humbled by your comments.Much appreciated.

Comment

Feel free to add me to the list next year!

Comment

to many good posters to choose from , i'll stay out of it

Comment

I'd give it to Ted,he is off his head but does give everyone a laugh so he gets my vote

Comment

Working...
                            X