Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our 20+ goals striker...

.... already on our books
    Has started 12 matches and in as sub in 11 matches playing the total of 1039 minutes (11,5 matches) scored 7 goals i.e. every 149 minute
    If he had played as many minutes as Luongo (3209) and scored at the same rate he would have scored 22 goals

Name???????

Originally posted by hh9 View Post
    .... already on our books
    Has started 12 matches and in as sub in 11 matches playing the total of 1039 minutes (11,5 matches) scored 7 goals i.e. every 149 minute
    If he had played as many minutes as Luongo (3209) and scored at the same rate he would have scored 22 goals

Name???????
    Plenty of us being saying it all season. We've had to watch the Chuckle Brothers, or the Gump Twins, or whatever derogatory term we're favouring at the moment for Washington and Mackie for 6 months of the season whilst Sylla's been getting splinters on the bench.

I'm pretty certain he'll be sold in the summer too. And probably for less than he's worth!

Comment

Everyone knows this, but hes been out injured for awhile.
      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
        Plenty of us being saying it all season. We've had to watch the Chuckle Brothers, or the Gump Twins, or whatever derogatory term we're favouring at the moment for Washington and Mackie for 6 months of the season whilst Sylla's been getting splinters on the bench.

I'm pretty certain he'll be sold in the summer too. And probably for less than he's worth!
        This with bells on. Has potential to be good striker at this level if played regularly and supplied to suit his playing style.

Getting all nostalgic will we have the pleasure again of seeing the Gump Twins up front together?

Comment

Be good to see him being given a run through the rest of the season

Comment

Do u think ollie don't like or rate these continental / African players and thinks they don't like Barnsley away on a wet windy night.
            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
              Everyone knows this.
              Unfortunately not everyone does

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                This with bells on. Has potential to be good striker at this level if played regularly and supplied to suit his playing style.

Getting all nostalgic will we have the pleasure again of seeing the Gump Twins up front together?
                This!!! Instead of playing guy who could be the future let’s play Mackie so he can have a farewell and loads of claps etc

Comment

Originally posted by Artful View Post
                  Be good to see him being given a run through the rest of the season
                  Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                  Unfortunately not everyone does
                  He seemed to love him when he was substituted, Sylla and Olly was like a scene from Love Story

Comment

Originally posted by Artful View Post
                    He seemed to love him when he was substituted, Sylla and Olly was like a scene from Love Story
                    He spoke warmly of him in presser but personally give me less words and more starts guy knows where net is

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                      He spoke warmly of him in presser but personally give me less words and more starts guy knows where net is
                      Suppose we’ll find out if it was just injuries / fitness keeping him out as should start for rest of season. That will either save or generate £££

Comment

Mackieeee????
                        Under Les Ferdinand:
                        Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                        Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                        Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                        Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                        And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Hollow Bollarks should of played him, injured or not, who cares.

Comment

Personally I think he's average. Off side more times in a game than anyone, ever, and seemingly little football intelligence. What makes me the most confused about some of the posters on here is how they so quickly scoff at statistics almost always but then want to quote them when it suits
                            #standuptocancer
                            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                              Personally I think he's average. Off side more times in a game than anyone, ever, and seemingly little football intelligence. What makes me the most confused about some of the posters on here is how they so quickly scoff at statistics almost always but then want to quote them when it suits
                              Totally agree, not a fan at all, wanders aimlessly around the pitch, at one stage based on stats Patrick Ageymang was better than Messi.

Comment

Working...
                              X