Joey barton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
    Better off in L1/2 as player coach or manager.
    His press conferences would certainly make for entertaining viewing that’s for sure

Comment

How many Smith's songs could he get in one press conference lol
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by jamesnutt View Post
        coming available soon, not taking into account his personality and past, personally I think he'd be a top signing if fit. kind of player we miss,scowen isn't good enough in THAT role yet for me. Barton would take us to another level(promotion push) with his mentality Imo.Would anyone else take him?
        Not for me.....bin there, done that, .....too tight to buy the T-shirt

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
          Better off in L1/2 as player coach or manager.
          I bet he does go into management too. Don't think he'll be very good at it, but I bet he gives it a go!

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
            Wrong time, wrong club for him. Wrong for us. Would totally unbalance what we're building with young players coming through. Sends out the wrong message. Plus his wages.
            Bang on

Comment

Hate going back, so nah from me.
              Saying that though, i thought of a really weird question i couldnt answer yesterday. Might do a poll on it.
              Would people swap eze and smyth with southampton for austin ?

Comment

Not in a million years. Has everyone forgotten how #### he actually was? Misplaced passes from 5 yards, a billy big ######## attitude and a 24 carrot #### of a human to boot.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                  Saying that though, i thought of a really weird question i couldnt answer yesterday. Might do a poll on it.
                  Nope. Austin is a great player and a legend, but he's also very injury prone. Why would you swap 2 potential match winners with their whole careers ahead of them for somebody in the 2nd half of their career with injury problems?

Comment

This is not a serious thread right?
                    Last edited by Undecided; 11-04-2018, 08:08 PM. Reason: Amended post to thread!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                      Nope. Austin is a great player and a legend, but he's also very injury prone. Why would you swap 2 potential match winners with their whole careers ahead of them for somebody in the 2nd half of their career with injury problems?
                      My thoughts exactly. Spot on.

Comment

He was decent for us, but no thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                          Yeah think thats the right answer, but his goals could lead to the promised land.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                            Charlie did us proud and practically carried the team, but time to move on. Love to have him back, but not on those terms.

Comment

Next
                              #standuptocancer
                              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                                I'm sure he would fit perfectly into our wage structure and we could drop Scowen or Luongo to make room for him.Really miss his Hollywood passes to no one in particular. Right age and a perfect role model for our youngsters.
                                BINGO!

Comment

Working...
                                X