Joey barton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey barton

coming available soon, not taking into account his personality and past, personally I think he'd be a top signing if fit. kind of player we miss,scowen isn't good enough in THAT role yet for me. Barton would take us to another level(promotion push) with his mentality Imo.Would anyone else take him?

Originally posted by jamesnutt View Post
    coming available soon, not taking into account his personality and past, personally I think he'd be a top signing if fit. kind of player we miss,scowen isn't good enough in THAT role yet for me. Barton would take us to another level(promotion push) with his mentality Imo.Would anyone else take him?
    haha, would love him back. him playing and Clint coaching would be class.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

More chance of Kylie Minogue signing for us.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I like Joey.not your normal dull read from same script modern pro. Got character.
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Has he confirmed he'll be looking to play again? A year out of the game at his age - can't see many prem teams rushing to sign him. Maybe one of the promoted sides. Would be funny if he reunites with Neil.

Comment

already back doing the cardio has been for sometime and after a club

Comment

Originally posted by jamesnutt View Post
              can't knock barton's work rate but we do we need him , scowen gives plenty and is a good little player breaking up play

Comment

Joey may personality wise clash with Ollie I'd feel
                Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Just what we need, joey’s dressing room harmony

Comment

I'm sure he would fit perfectly into our wage structure and we could drop Scowen or Luongo to make room for him.Really miss his Hollywood passes to no one in particular. Right age and a perfect role model for our youngsters.

Comment

Wrong time, wrong club for him. Wrong for us. Would totally unbalance what we're building with young players coming through. Sends out the wrong message. Plus his wages.

Comment

I think Fernandes is not that big a fool....well I hope he’s not.
                        I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

More trouble than he's worth in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                            More trouble than he's worth in my opinion.

Comment

Better off in L1/2 as player coach or manager.

Comment

Working...
                              X