Kakay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kakay

His contract is up in the summer and he's not been confirmed as leaving the club yet.

He's on the bench tonight and I would expect to see him get some game time. At the moment I can't see him getting more than an extra one year deal. But he may end up leaving if he doesn't do much in the next six games.

Four games to go. If we are undecided on him he must be given a game before the end of the season. Or, perhaps he'll get 12 month more to develop on a cheap contract and be a squad player.

I have to be honest and say I've never seen him play.

Keep him a bit longer or release him- thoughts?

Comment

1 year deal doesnt make sense to me. If he comes in and is brilliant, we lose him on a free to someone. He is a squad player and young so wages will be what, 1k a week? hardly going to break the bank is we get him on a 2, 3 year deal.

But I have only seen him play a couple of minutes,no idea if he is good or not.

Comment

Got be on more then grand a week

Comment

Had a couple of loan moves last year but surprisingly never went anywhere this year. Think he will be released along with the Finnish fella Hamalainen.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
            Had a couple of loan moves last year but surprisingly never went anywhere this year. Think he will be released along with the Finnish fella Hamalainen.
            Hamalainen has got another year left on his deal so can't release him unless we pay up his contract....? Perhaps he'll go out on loan for the duration.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
              Hamalainen has got another year left on his deal so can't release him unless we pay up his contract....? Perhaps he'll go out on loan for the duration.
              Yeah but I suppose we might tell him he is free to look for a new club as his progress seems to have stalled (just a guess). Think I read somewhere that Coventry have been looking at Chris Paul who has been told he can leave.

Comment

To be honest, with 3 first team defenders on their way, and Grant Hall still injured we might want to think about retaining him as back up for another year.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                  To be honest, with 3 first team defenders on their way, and Grant Hall still injured we might want to think about retaining him as back up for another year.
                  Well he's not an automatic out the door and with limited game game I can't see him getting more than a year. As you say, it might be the right call. It would be good to see another young defender coming through, but neither Kakay or Hamslenien seem to be pulling up any trees.

Comment

Working...
                  X