Hull fans on Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hull fans on Saturday

What a strange lot as all were perfect during the minutes applause for Ray Wilkins but later on were singing that we would be stabbing in the morning and were not English anymore

Anyway after a 4-0 loss the journey home seemed to take an age especially when the first direct train after the game to London did not leave until 18.36 but a couple of cans and a brief snooze helped and my free shirt even made it home somehow

By the way did they have any other size apart from XXL available as that was all they had when we all arrived at the ground which was fine for me but were any kids disappointed?

Well talking of kids being disappointed AlanWycombe never got one and has been crying all weekend since

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      Well talking of kids being disappointed AlanWycombe never got one and has been crying all weekend since
      Not letting this go are you

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
        Not letting this go are you
        Come on then tell the whole class what happened?

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
          Come on then tell the whole class what happened?
          Were you the guy on 18.36 with the cans of Badger? If so, we sat with you.

Ok, one of their stewards told us it was happening inside - which made sense - so we went in. We hadn't walked round far enough to see the queue as our turnstile came up first. Once in they wouldn't let us out again. F*** the outsize old stock shirt I'm more bothered Westy will be bringing this up for months. 'I can't go anywhere without him blah blah.....'

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
            Were you the guy on 18.36 with the cans of Badger? If so, we sat with you.

Ok, one of their stewards told us it was happening inside - which made sense - so we went in. We hadn't walked round far enough to see the queue as our turnstile came up first. Once in they wouldn't let us out again. F*** the outsize old stock shirt I'm more bothered Westy will be bringing this up for months. 'I can't go anywhere without him blah blah.....'
            We were on the 18.36 in First Class mate

Comment

We were on the 18.36 in First Class mate
              That's a better seat than they bought Ramsey! We really must be skint.

Comment

The four media team guys were sat by us on the way up again so it was strange that Ramsey was put in standard class and also that he did not travel with the team I presume the day before

Comment

The four media team guys were sat by us on the way up again so it was strange that Ramsey was put in standard class and also that he did not travel with the team I presume the day before
                  A few of us saying that on way up when we saw him. Maybe he threw his toys out when he saw Eze selected up top!

Comment

Cracked me up with their "You're getting mauled by the Tigers"......

Comment

got a mate that lives in hull , keeps inviting me up , no thanks

Comment

Wasn't it the hull lot that sang some distasteful songs about the London bombings a few years back?

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
                          Wasn't it the hull lot that sang some distasteful songs about the London bombings a few years back?
                          Yes

Comment

You in this video Al?
                            Check out @QPRFC’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/QPRFC/status/982...004032000?s=09

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
                              Scummy lot, was there. “Town full of bombers” they carried it on on the bus back to the park & ride, a couple got a slap when back to car park. Forking inbreds

Comment

Working...
                              X